Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Click on the link below my signature...I do the decals and weathering. Some people just want the decals...

Damn dude that looks really good! :clap Full blown battle damage and decals for $50 too. Very reasonable. That's something i'll have to definitely consider down the road. Thanks for sharing.

Damn dude that looks really good! :clap Full blown battle damage and decals for $50 too. Very reasonable. That's something i'll have to definitely consider down the road. Thanks for sharing.

No problem! I've done it for a few freaks and they've been happy with the results...WM is probably one of my favorite figures...I'm stoked we'll be getting probably a new WM and Iron Patriot for IM 3 :yess:

So that means when the suit went to their bed and Pepper screamed, was actually...

Huh. Interesting. :lol

:naughty

Has anyone even noticed this on the back of Mandarin's neck?

Here's the original...
C94D5F4D-49E4-4D34-B797-B72CECF1F789-11559-00000C2E76D41A30.jpg

and here's a shopped on to brighten the colors.
32C3AF6D-61A4-4DB7-B7F6-E538E8193DAD-11559-00000C2E749E5ED7.jpg

^^Great post, Wake!

I forgot how similar a star looks like an anarchy A. I wonder how their going to explain the Mandarin's connection to Rogers. Or maybe there isn't one. Maybe he's just mocking democracy. Cool stuff, either way.

Or perhaps after Mandarin is done with IM, Cap is next on the hit list? :huh

With the film coming out in nearly 7 months, when should we see some prototypes of the new suits show up?

My guess... Probably the International Toy Fair in New York, February 2013. :wink1:

Time to go freeze myself for a few months then.

On topic though, I think I'll skip on trying to get the Mark VI and just get the VII. Just wish we got a opening mask head.

Back