Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My HT Iron Man collection is waiting for my Mark7 and BD Mark 7.

20130703_203538_zps4754374f.jpg

Awesome Show Case Display...and collection of course

i love the way you posed them.... it is :rock

The Mark VII is such a dope figure, I love mine. However I am not sure if I can afford at this time 2 Mark VIIs, this one and the BD one. May have to give one up...but which one?? This sucks!

Did anyone from Canada receive this yet? Toronto, specifically

I ordered through a local dealer, but I'm afraid it has arrived and he scalped it to someone else for a higher price.

I haven't heard any news and it's July 4th already =(

Really up to you, collectors preference!

The Mark VII is such a dope figure, I love mine. However I am not sure if I can afford at this time 2 Mark VIIs, this one and the BD one. May have to give one up...but which one?? This sucks!

Did a quick photoshoot. Too tired to swap everything so I'm going to play around with this one more tomorrow night but I gotta say this is indeed the best IM figure to date. Feels more sturdy and looks great overall.

The BIGGEST grip about this figure is the eyes. It completely destroys the look for me. Quite a disappointment because if the eyes were correctly sculpted, the figure would be perfect in my eyes from head to toe. The eyes stick out too much for me but a little modding to it will fix that problem.

In the mean time I used the Mark IV in some pictures.

Overall though, it's a winner. Looks great with all the other suits around it.

9206344986_09915f303d_b.jpg

9203561841_a8ac9586e0_b.jpg

9206344138_385ec79c48_b.jpg

9203561895_40e64e3577_b.jpg

9206343424_e60b8f8111_b.jpg

9203560485_9f1651c352_b.jpg

Beautiful pics AI! :clap

Yeah that's an awesome cabinet!! Where'd you get it? It can prob fit 4 mongers or 4 hulks!!

I'm actually planning on getting a huge cabinet detolf so I can prep up the tony stark and hall of armor set!

First of the two Mark VII has finally arrived, the second one just got confirmation from local store will be regular edition because they don't carry Sideshow Exclusive edition which I wish I have known earlier.

Did anyone from Canada receive this yet? Toronto, specifically

I ordered through a local dealer, but I'm afraid it has arrived and he scalped it to someone else for a higher price.

I haven't heard any news and it's July 4th already =(
If you ordered it from a local dealer then chances are they haven't received theirs yet. Sideshow doesn't offer any kind of wholesale discount on the exclusive versions so it doesn't make any sense for stores to order them. You'll just have to wait until Sideshow starts shipping out the non-exclusive version.

Back