Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics!

Also, saw this on Facebook and I must say, with the shades on, it looks undoubtedly like Robert Downey Jr's Tony Stark....

1003119_10201442212965310_239815296_n.jpg

this is how i have mine. the eyes for lack of a better term "look asian" to me so i just stuck the mark IV's glasses on him to fix it for myself

Little update kind of for us UK collectors with Modelzone pre-orders.

About and hour ago they changed their group profile picture on Facebook from their logo to another picture of their logo but now including the website address. I find this odd considering the website is down, so either something is going on or they just want to make more aware of the administration.

Very strange, I have secured pre-orders for the things I lost including 2 VII's which cost slightly more. If my modelzone preorders are saved I will get them too rather than cancel so if all goes well I might have two extra VII's to sell should my modelzone pre-orders be saved. I shall give first dibs to us freaks at the price I had to make the other pre-orders. Higher than retail but not at scalper prices yet to recover my costs and give others a chance to grab one at a reasonable price.

This is if I still get my Modelzone VII's. To be clear also I ordered 2 cause I will be displaying them both not to keep one and sell the other

If you ordered it from a local dealer then chances are they haven't received theirs yet. Sideshow doesn't offer any kind of wholesale discount on the exclusive versions so it doesn't make any sense for stores to order them. You'll just have to wait until Sideshow starts shipping out the non-exclusive version.

oh okay, thank you - that makes me feel a bit better lol

Little update kind of for us UK collectors with Modelzone pre-orders.

About and hour ago they changed their group profile picture on Facebook from their logo to another picture of their logo but now including the website address. I find this odd considering the website is down, so either something is going on or they just want to make more aware of the administration.

Very strange, I have secured pre-orders for the things I lost including 2 VII's which cost slightly more. If my modelzone preorders are saved I will get them too rather than cancel so if all goes well I might have two extra VII's to sell should my modelzone pre-orders be saved. I shall give first dibs to us freaks at the price I had to make the other pre-orders. Higher than retail but not at scalper prices yet to recover my costs and give others a chance to grab one at a reasonable price.

This is if I still get my Modelzone VII's. To be clear also I ordered 2 cause I will be displaying them both not to keep one and sell the other

I hope it works out for you!
My fingers are crossed!

Very cool collection man. Where'd you get that cabinet?

Thanks Jeff12burq.

I modified a 4ft tall bookshelf, and added some lights. Then I made some black stands for my Mark V, and Milk WM. I plan on putting mt Mark7 and BD Mark7 where I have the Hasbro IM3 legends figures.

Thanks Jeff12burq.

I modified a 4ft tall bookshelf, and added some lights. Then I made some black stands for my Mark V, and Milk WM. I plan on putting mt Mark7 and BD Mark7 where I have the Hasbro IM3 legends figures.

Ahhhh, I see. The lights look great too. Do you have glass doors or is it open?

Ahhhh, I see. The lights look great too. Do you have glass doors or is it open?

It is open right now, but I plan to add an acrylic door. I would use glass, but I think it would be rather heavy with the size it would have to be. Plus less chance of breaking.

I have a small shelf that I modified in a similar way, and on this one I used a glass door. Here is a pic of my Classics Predator in it.

20130528_130809_zps5ef32193.jpg

Last edited:
Back