Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS dropped mine off today; new to collecting 1/6 figures, so this is my 1st Hot Toys and 2nd 1/6 figure. I love it - if this is what Hot Toys typically does I'll be very pleased with some of my pre-orders!

Newbie question: I'm not sure how to go about swapping the wristguards on the Mark VII. In the box I noticed there are a pair of repulsor hands almost vertical, with matching wristguards. The battle damaged arms look like they have wristguards already.

so how do I go about attaching these vertical ones? I wiggled the current wristguards on the clean arms and it doesn't look like any detach points...at least not unless I want to break them! Thanks.

they are stuck from the paint. just keep twisting them around the forearm. You may need to stick something in there to pry them out a bit at first. The laser wrist arms only work with the straight wrist guards. The BD shoulder pieces do come off though and can be swapped with the clean ones.

they are stuck from the paint. just keep twisting them around the forearm. You may need to stick something in there to pry them out a bit at first. The laser wrist arms only work with the straight wrist guards. The BD shoulder pieces do come off though and can be swapped with the clean ones.

Thanks, prying them for a bit did the trick! Didn't realize it was the paint - rather unnerving trying to twist it and not snap off the guard. :panic:

Finally had the time to unbox my first IM fig,, he is great!! cant wait for HULK now!
3y2upe2a.jpg

ryma3u9a.jpg

qe6uqaja.jpg

9a7ebehe.jpg

hanyhyhu.jpg

Nice pics! Based on the pictures I've seen so far, the paint job is good.

For a long time the MK IV was my favorite, but after receiving the MK VII kinda changed my mind Pretty awesome figure and in my opinion the best one to date

Back