Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sliiiightly pissed off. Just checked my flexi status to see my July payment changed to August instead. Extremely annoyed right now. This happen to anyone else? Damn.:mad:

Bri

Stage one completed

9BpC2.jpg

jMOBX.jpg

Still Need The Glass Door and floor Mat

then the Avengers :rotfl

Sliiiightly pissed off. Just checked my flexi status to see my July payment changed to August instead. Extremely annoyed right now. This happen to anyone else? Damn.:mad:

Bri

Just checked and mine says the same. Its probably just a buffer for SS, I cant imagine it will be that long before they have the regulars in stock.

the regular released in HK the same week as Hulk, last week of june. This should be here the last week of July so they had to move the flex pays back since it probably wont be in stock by the 25th...

Anyway, you can always just contact them once it does arrive and have them charge the flex early...

the regular released in HK the same week as Hulk, last week of june. This should be here the last week of July so they had to move the flex pays back since it probably wont be in stock by the 25th...

Anyway, you can always just contact them once it does arrive and have them charge the flex early...

Will be doing that. Also Ive learned to set up Flex Payments for the 5th instead of the end of the month, seems most of the figures I order come in shipments at the end of the month forcing my Flex Pay to get pushed. Happened to the last 3 figures Ive ordered. Thisll be the forth.

anyone else get thiers with the tab missing off the normal faceplate?
i have two and they both came this way. it doesnt look to be an error, the cut has a filed and clean finish to it...

fwiw the tab does **** all to actually hold the faceplate on or center so im not concerned, its just strange.

Back