Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's nothing wrong with VI. I had one and loved it. The VII is just better. Way more display options with missiles and BD parts and of course the repulser hands. It is bulkier and sturdier. It has better back flaps that lay flat. There are no wonky hip flares. All the BD pieces fit properly. The neck articulation actually exists now. There really isnt anything the VI brings that the VII doesnt do better other than possibly the face plate, but even then, people complained that the VI helmet was too small and skinny.

So you already have one and you have a few more on the way? They are all nice figures but you really must like the Mark VII.

By the looks of it it was better getting on the waitlist for the exclusive than ordering anywhere else or the normal one.

:gah: my Mk VII didn't ship out before the weekend it seems. Even if it ships out Monday, it may not make it to the east coast before next weekend.

Sale/Interest thread for a modded faceplate + eye piece goes up tomorrow! :) I'll post a link here when it's up. I'll be having them casted starting next week and should be done in a couple of weeks time.

9371974282_40548748a2_c.jpg

Count me in!! :hi5:

Arrrrrghhhh. My credit card had an issue, fixed it but won't be able to get sideshow to charge me till at least Monday, I hate charging on Fridays no time to fox if there's a typo or any issue

Very nicely done.
Cool of you to take the time to share your step-by-step. :hi5:
Thank you very much, no problem. The head I pictured in the mini tutorial however was not the head I have been working on for awhile. It was just a factory face plate with a little 5 minute trick to the eyes anyone could do to help the overall look and still keep everything factory. Very easy and no mess.:yess:

Last edited:
Back