Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the list be the first 30 who send the NRD?
Bingo.

The first 30 people to send a deposit will be the ones who are in the first batch.

Once I have all the faceplates + eye pieces casted hopefully within the next 4-6 weeks, I'll be painting 3-5 faceplates at one time. That means if your faceplate is being painted during that week, that's when I'll be requesting the rest of the payment so that I can ship it out the moment I'm finished with it.

For example, let's say I just finished casting all the faceplates and I'm starting on painting the faceplates for the first 3-5 people, if you are number 4 on the list, I'll be requesting the rest of the payment that week so that I can ship it out whenever I'm done with it. This is so that I don't have to wait for you to send the payment when the faceplate is already done.

Anyone that sends a deposit after the first 30, I'll hold a list for a 2nd batch.

Bingo.

The first 30 people to send a deposit will be the ones who are in the first batch.

Once I have all the faceplates + eye pieces casted hopefully within the next 4-6 weeks, I'll be painting 3-5 faceplates at one time. That means if your faceplate is being painted during that week, that's when I'll be requesting the rest of the payment so that I can ship it out the moment I'm finished with it.

For example, let's say I just finished casting all the faceplates and I'm starting on painting the faceplates for the first 3-5 people, if you are number 4 on the list, I'll be requesting the rest of the payment that week so that I can ship it out whenever I'm done with it. This is so that I don't have to wait for you to send the payment when the faceplate is already done.

Anyone that sends a deposit after the first 30, I'll hold a list for a 2nd batch.

No problem, i'll stay up a bit longer to send the deposit. Not missing this.

Got sent the Early Processing from SSC and took it! I can't believe this beauty will finally be mine!

I did a test paintjob on a chestplate to see how it would look.

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

Backtracked through a lot of pages and found out that people weren't happy about the visors.

Actually they weren't that bad to be honest, it's the same size as the official costume's. The jaw gap was the only one that sets back the most.

MK7Diff.jpg~original

Seriously after doing a side by side comparism, there's a lot to nitpick about :rotfl

Just noticed that this is listed as "Sold Out" on Sideshow. Im assuming that means no more wait list conversion. Damn; I really wanted this figure.

Backtracked through a lot of pages and found out that people weren't happy about the visors.

Actually they weren't that bad to be honest, it's the same size as the official costume's. The jaw gap was the only one that sets back the most.

MK7Diff.jpg~original

Seriously after doing a side by side comparism, there's a lot to nitpick about :rotfl

First post, lol! Hi! Ever since user pics have been posting up these past couple weeks, I thought the shoulder traps seemed a little lower than the movie version. After seeing them side by side, it's quite a bit lower than I had even thought! In the movie version, his shoulder traps rise above his mouth line, whereas in the HT version it's right at the chin line. Am I being too nitpicky? Nonetheless, I can't wait to have it in. SS still hasn't charged my CC. :(

Like I said at the start of this Barry, I'm not a big fan of the triangle but man that looks pretty dang sweet. Ordered one of the Hologram AI faceplates. Great work for a good price. You thinking of doing something similar with the chest piece? Or is it just for your figs only?

Back