Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said at the start of this Barry, I'm not a big fan of the triangle but man that looks pretty dang sweet. Ordered one of the Hologram AI faceplates. Great work for a good price. You thinking of doing something similar with the chest piece? Or is it just for your figs only?

I ordered ten copies of the chest piece. I'd only consider selling copies if i can match the MKVII paintjob.
For now they are for me.
But it might change if i can match the paint.

First post, lol! Hi! Ever since user pics have been posting up these past couple weeks, I thought the shoulder traps seemed a little lower than the movie version. After seeing them side by side, it's quite a bit lower than I had even thought! In the movie version, his shoulder traps rise above his mouth line, whereas in the HT version it's right at the chin line. Am I being too nitpicky? Nonetheless, I can't wait to have it in. SS still hasn't charged my CC. :(

I believe the arms can come down a little more on the HT Mark VII.

Just noticed that this is listed as "Sold Out" on Sideshow. Im assuming that means no more wait list conversion. Damn; I really wanted this figure.

No, it usually means that the waitlist is so long they aren't going to get through it...there will probably be some conversions as early as tomorrow!:pray:

The eyes and nose are kind of off... RDJ has fairly large eyes and HT never seems to get that right. He also does not have a narrow nose as they always depict.

Have you guys (that ordered the regular from SSC) recieved a "shipped" confirmation for it yet? I ordered from a store in NYC, and I don't feel like bothering the guy anymore right now about updates.

Have you guys (that ordered the regular from SSC) recieved a "shipped" confirmation for it yet? I ordered from a store in NYC, and I don't feel like bothering the guy anymore right now about updates.

No im in the same boat dude. They charged me and it says shipping soon but no email yet. Hopefully tom brings it

I ordered ten copies of the chest piece. I'd only consider selling copies if i can match the MKVII paintjob.
For now they are for me.
But it might change if i can match the paint.

If you decide to do a few for "the masses" let me know. I'd be in for one. You're slowly winning me over to the Triangle. ;)
-joe-

I did a test paintjob on a chestplate to see how it would look.

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

Sweeeeet. Any chance you'd try and tackle a "Silver Centurion" shaped plate for the older Mark's????:bow:D

So what do websites mean when they are listing 3rd productions of this figure?

Is Hot Toys going to make more runs of only the Iron Man Mark VII...Even though the first run is not finished yet? More runs will really drop the price...

Back