Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke with SS and they said my Mk VII is already on a ups truck, but I still haven't received any shipping info, hopefully I'll get a tracking # later this evening.

does sideshow ship fedex orders before UPS orders? can anyone else who had their order ship last friday confirm fedex or not?

Is this common that Sideshow gets/ships their figures like a month later than everyone else? Just wondering because it seems like most online dealers got theirs already for a while.

Is this common that Sideshow gets/ships their figures like a month later than everyone else? Just wondering because it seems like most online dealers got theirs already for a while.

The regular version was shipped way later than the exclusive, they're usually not this far apart. This affected every other online store that gets their shipments from SSC as well, like BBTS.

Finally, heard something from Sideshowtoy after aeons!!! Just shipped today, be here on Friday!

regular version*

Starting to get Iron Man fever... Have the Mark VI and thought I could do without this... but in the past week I've picked up the Secret Project and pre-ordered Iron Patriot...

Giving in to this one too now, but it's hard to find at a good price, especially in Canada...

sorry of this has been addressed already as I've been away from the board for a bit and this thread is so loooong ;) - has the regular version shipped to brick and mortar retailers yet? I have one on pre-order with a local shop in Canada.
thanks

Back