Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lost all kinds of things when we moved last time. Yeah, people get a little silly with the feedback. I asked a guy if there was a certain date he was paying, because I was leaving town for a week, wanted to be sure to be able to ship, left me negative feedback saying I was demanding money right away. It had already been 3 days.

Thats ridiculous. Just got my first negative (BS negative too) with almost 500 positives and I disputed it so I am waiting to see what happens.:gah:

Thats ridiculous. Just got my first negative (BS negative too) with almost 500 positives and I disputed it so I am waiting to see what happens.:gah:

Probably a $5 eBay giftcard. That's what they offered me.
They just don't care about sellers anymore. There's good people though, and I really hope one of those ends up winning my Mark VII.
Great looking piece, but my collection is mostly DC, terminator, DBZ and A LOT of transformers. This guy really has no place in it. Although I'm keeping iron monger...

Probably a $5 eBay giftcard. That's what they offered me.
They just don't care about sellers anymore. There's good people though, and I really hope one of those ends up winning my Mark VII.
Great looking piece, but my collection is mostly DC, terminator, DBZ and A LOT of transformers. This guy really has no place in it. Although I'm keeping iron monger...

$5 gift card? No kidding. My buddy had a negative taken away last year so I am hoping they do the same.

Hoping to get my shipping notice for this today.

Nothing wrong with keeping a focus to keep things straight:hi5:

$5 gift card? No kidding. My buddy had a negative taken away last year so I am hoping they do the same.

Hoping to get my shipping notice for this today.

Nothing wrong with keeping a focus to keep things straight:hi5:

you can post a comment along with his stating it was 'retaliatory feedback' because although you tried, he wasn't satisfied.

I was trying to figure that out but couldn't. Saw it before on Ebay, ideas? Not sure that it's available anymore.
Edit-found it

Got one question to you collectors:

If I choose a fly pose with all joints "in action", do I have to worry about them getting loose? The figure doesent even touch ground and is only held by stock-stand.

Does anybody see a problem here?

greetings from germany

Got one question to you collectors:

If I choose a fly pose with all joints "in action", do I have to worry about them getting loose? The figure doesent even touch ground and is only held by stock-stand.

Does anybody see a problem here?

greetings from germany

Greetings from America!

Shouldn't be a problem, only if the joint is loose in the first place, but if they're all good, then you should be fine!

CSC's website says Late July now opposed to just July for the product. I wouldn't say they're dead last. I think BBTS has that honor. Hehe!

CSC's website says Late July now opposed to just July for the product. I wouldn't say they're dead last. I think BBTS has that honor. Hehe!

alter ego and underground figures are expecting theirs in the first week in august.

Back