Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry of this has been addressed already as I've been away from the board for a bit and this thread is so loooong ;) - has the regular version shipped to brick and mortar retailers yet? I have one on pre-order with a local shop in Canada.
thanks

Most online stores, including some Canada have started receiving and already sold out of them.

I love this thing! Glad to hear everyone else is finally getting theirs too! :clap

IRON%2520MAN%2520MKVII%2520%2528PT%25201%2529%2520198.JPG

IRON%2520MAN%2520MKVII%2520%2528PT%25201%2529%2520222.JPG

IRON%2520MAN%2520MKVII%2520%2528PT%25202%2529%2520066.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/IRONMANMARKVIITHEAVENGERS#

Viking Spawn .. are the eyes / faceplate problem exist on your Mark 7 ? pls share with us what do you think of the eyes / faceplate of mark 7 .. thanks ..

Got an email from SS that this is finally shipping out Monday, along with Catwoman. I will now have enough 1/6 figures to justify putting a Detolf in my living room.

Viking Spawn .. are the eyes / faceplate problem exist on your Mark 7 ? pls share with us what do you think of the eyes / faceplate of mark 7 .. thanks ..

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131466&page=7

If this link would turn out to be handy for me (kn0ck on wood though) how easy can you replace its faceplate? Does it pop out easily then you just snap back in the faceplate on that link?

I haven't gone that far with this hobby. Just started out Dec '12. So pardon for such noobish query.

Thanks in advance!

Wow. Holly crap.
Don't really think is going to go for a huge price TBH. People just go nuts at the beginning of an auction.
As long as it gets me what I paid and those damn fees ebay and PayPal impose, I'm fine.

Wow. Holly crap.
Don't really think is going to go for a huge price TBH. People just go nuts at the beginning of an auction.
As long as it gets me what I paid and those damn fees ebay and PayPal impose, I'm fine.

Can't decide on selling that Lion-O, eh? Put up a reserve if not selling for what you want. It will get you less bids, but so will negative feedback from cancelling transactions. As for Mark VII, I bet you get over 400$ out of it. Unfortunately, I have been watching this one on eBay for a decent priced one. Not happening.

Can't decide on selling that Lion-O, eh? Put up a reserve if not selling for what you want. It will get you less bids, but so will negative feedback from cancelling transactions. As for Mark VII, I bet you get over 400$ out of it. Unfortunately, I have been watching this one on eBay for a decent priced one. Not happening.

Didn't care much for that lion-o, as it really costed almost nothing at the Clarence bin.
I've sold way more things for less of what i paid in the past, no problem.
I did move, and couldn't find those damn lion-o's in time to sell them. Informed buyer, and they just have me that feedback. Whatever.
Don't really are if that's a believable story or not, as it actually happened. I even contacted them back when I found them to work out some sort of deal, just so they can remove those neutral/negative. No response either.

Didn't care much for that lion-o, as it really costed almost nothing at the Clarence bin.
I've sold way more things for less of what i paid in the past, no problem.
I did move, and couldn't find those damn lion-o's in time to sell them. Informed buyer, and they just have me that feedback. Whatever.
Don't really are if that's a believable story or not, as it actually happened. I even contacted them back when I found them to work out some sort of deal, just so they can remove those neutral/negative. No response either.

I lost all kinds of things when we moved last time. Yeah, people get a little silly with the feedback. I asked a guy if there was a certain date he was paying, because I was leaving town for a week, wanted to be sure to be able to ship, left me negative feedback saying I was demanding money right away. It had already been 3 days.

Back