Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since TITR is the devil now what did he do wrong? im not going through who knows how many pages to see. i consider myself to have two trains of thought, what would be nice and the reality. for example i would like a video game to come with all content, but as a realest i know that these companies are businesses and buy doing day 1 dlc, online passes ETC, they are doing doucebagggery stuff but they know people will buy it. Why does no one complain about corporations buying land, then flipping them to make profit? or someone buying a house renovating it then raising the price to make profit? its a buyers market when the job is to make money.But at the end of the day its a Collectible, and if i was in the same position as TITR i would do the same. If you dont like what i said then move on with your life. there are bigger problems in the world than a damn collectible.

Mix, flipping the figure is not the issue. It's about the integrity of a person and how THatistooreal flat lied on the board and tried to cover up he was flipping the figures.

I am a capitalist, most folks here wouldn't have problems with profit. Almost no one likes a liar.

I think it just seems messed up for people to be getting upset about members selling these figures on the side for a little bit more, you can't mean to tell me that if you had the same opportunity to buy multiple figures you wouldn't at least CONSIDER making some extra money off of them, its not different then when someone on the board sells a sold out figure and asks for more than what it went for, its just business, I wouldn't expect someone to sell me something that's sold out and expect to get the asking price for it, that's just silly

I am a capitalist, most folks here wouldn't have problems with profit. Almost no one likes a liar.

:goodpost:

I think it just seems messed up for people to be getting upset about members selling these figures on the side for a little bit more, you can't mean to tell me that if you had the same opportunity to buy multiple figures you wouldn't at least CONSIDER making some extra money off of them, its not different then when someone on the board sells a sold out figure and asks for more than what it went for, its just business, I wouldn't expect someone to sell me something that's sold out and expect to get the asking price for it, that's just silly

The thing is, the fact that someone covers up their tracks of reselling stuff for high prices, like it's a crime, is pretty shady.

personal attacks bro? grow up

Personal attacks because I said he's coming off like a **** in his responses? Dude didn't fess up and got caught in a lie, white knight him harder dude.

Mix, flipping the figure is not the issue. It's about the integrity of a person and how THatistooreal flat lied on the board and tried to cover up he was flipping the figures.

Exactly this. I said earlier in this exact thread that "sometimes I buy two of a popular figure and use the second one to flip or trade later" this is about him lying and changing his information when he got caught flipping pre-orders.

So, you got registered today, all your 6 posts are in this thread, and you are reinforcing the fact that two people, sharing an ebay account, is nothing unusual because you 'happen to know' someone as well?

Shady coincidence.

Pardon me? I signed up today because I was worried about a situation I thought I may have upon my hands. Is that really called for? Appreciate to those members who helped. I contacted Tony regarding the matter.

Sheesh. Best to just keep my mouth shut it seems. Accusations being shot left and right.

Pardon me? I signed up today because I was worried about a situation I thought I may have upon my hands. Is that really called for?

Sheesh. Best to just keep my mouth shut it seems. Accusations being shot left and right.

So, you know to sign up on SSF board, not a HT related, and ask questions in THIS thread, about THIS figure... No other forum, no facebook, no ebay customer service - You come right here.

Aha. OK. Right. Whatever you say, Champ. Keep digging.

PS - Try asking your 'COUSIN', who 'happens to have' a so called shared ebay account.

Why did that guy change his ebay username under his profile?

I think he is a collector and enjoys the figures. Flippers are not regarded highly on this board. I think he got scared about getting caught and being called out for being a scalper and the mess ensued.

He then went nuts and changed his profile and his eBay auction names to hide them and then lied and denied to the board about it.

There seems to be people saying that the issue isn't that TITR was flipping, that to flip is natural, and that the nature of supply-and-demand justifies making a profit off of something rare.

F%ck. That. Flipping is wrong. If you've ever looked into the eyes of a person trying to take advantage of you, then you'd know this.

31191526.jpg

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this thread is so ball nuts. And I think we just do not have alot of figure talk since the mark vii is the exact same mark with clean paint. All of the discussion is going on over there that can overlap here. Since it is coming out soon, the figure talk is absorbed over there.

We have somehow created a monster in this thread given the nature of the offering and it was born in sin! Haha we need the exorcist!

And this has become $29.99 PPV entertainment.

Back