Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this thread is so ball nuts. And I think we just do not have alot of figure talk since the mark vii is the exact same mark with clean paint. All of the discussion is going on over there that can overlap here. Since it is coming out soon, the figure talk is absorbed over there.

We have somehow created a monster in this thread given the nature of the offering and it was born in sin! Haha we need the exorcist!

And this has become $29.99 PPV entertainment.

Ancient-Aliens-Meme-Hair-Guy-017.jpg

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why this thread is so ball nuts. And I think we just do not have alot of figure talk since the mark vii is the exact same mark with clean paint. All of the discussion is going on over there that can overlap here. Since it is coming out soon, the figure talk is absorbed over there.

We have somehow created a monster in this thread given the nature of the offering and it was born in sin! Haha we need the exorcist!

I look at it this way. All this drama is just raising the demand that this awesome figure already has. I am no ones judge, and it's on each individual how you want to act towards, or treat others.
I just figure this figure has lit a fire in the Hearts of IM fans, and I for one am excited to see this figure in hand.
Anyone who wants to sell theirs or flip extra ones they got....knock yourself out. I got my PO in. I just ask one favor.... Wait until you actually have it, and then offer to sell it for whatever you want. You answer for your actions, I don't.:wave

I think he is a collector and enjoys the figures. Flippers are not regarded highly on this board. I think he got scared about getting caught and being called out for being a scalper and the mess ensued.

He then went nuts and changed his profile and his eBay auction names to hide them and then lied and denied to the board about it.

I'm not surprised on the whole flipping ordeal, but I'm just sitting here laughing my azz off he went that far to try and cover his tracks. :rotfl

Like really? If you have to #2, just do it. Don't make a fairy tale out of it.

:rotfl:rotfl It's FIVE actually. :rotfl 1 2 3 4 5
Not to mention I got two from SSC myself. Again, not my personal listings for those.

Not 1 2 - 10

Nice of you to double the actual number in favor of yourself.

ibgxTNac6k6CRv.gif
Y u lie?

Changed his ebay account name now as well. 'ironmischief' is fitting, TriesWayTooHard :rotfl

Oh actually it is now ironmischeif for the other 5 sales did a little housecleaning with e-bay while you were away this evening! :lol

Nice way to cover the other 5!

I think he is a collector and enjoys the figures. Flippers are not regarded highly on this board. I think he got scared about getting caught and being called out for being a scalper and the mess ensued.

He then went nuts and changed his profile and his eBay auction names to hide them and then lied and denied to the board about it.

iI2UkSbl2sLp4.gif

ibCslogVfSCVY.gif

DetectiveFreaks strike again.:lol We dont put up with that **** around here. Let this be an example. DetectiveFreaks will expose you.

I would have gotten back and get the armors I was missing...but then I thought being an Iron Man completist will be the worst mistake of my life, and now I am glad I didn't :thud::thud:

I wanted to do the Iron Man collection - especially when the announced the Hall of Armor...but there are just so many and they are just pouring out...I am sure we will get at least 2 or 3 more announced before the summer ends...

Greetings everyone. :wave
Been collecting for an excessive amount of time now and I have always been careful about buying figures on Evil Bay. Due to recent discomfort regarding this matter, I thought to myself what better people to ask than the members here on the forum.
My problem relies upon the fact that I bought this figure from an ebay member named tonycheung1965. He had his listing up for quite some time now but it seems every listing regarding this figure itself, has been wiped clean off of Ebay. My question to you fellow collectors is, should I be worried about this in any way? It seems he has a great reputation here on the forums and I have no problem paying a high cost for the figure. (Not something I'm shy of doing)
My wife has shared my level of discomfort for this matter and told me to ask you fellow members if this is something I should be worried about. I'm well aware of Bay's and Paypal's policy but I'm wondering if anyone has had problems with "Tony" before? :(

make a PP dispute after 10 days from when you paid, NOT ebay dispute. if you go through ebay, you can't go through paypal. paypal controls the funds.

communicate to seller through the dispute so he knows his money is at stake. if he responds that's a good thing, but keep in mind, you won't be able to file a claim past 45 days.

you will need to decide if you want a refund or take a leap of faith and trust he'll send it. don't hesitate if you can't wait because you won't be able to get a refund later. good luck in what you decide.

All this talk about Evil Bay is having me worried about my order.

I don't want to get into this situation but I would like to input that my cousin has a shared Bay account as well with his dealer for electronics, which he acquires from international borders. It's not the biggest stretch and not the first to be heard of.

:offtopic:

people like to know who they're dealing with. after one bad experience with a chinese seller, i stopped buying from overseas sellers. sold by one person, send money to another, email from another, shipping from even someone else. sorry bro, that's not the way people want to do business in america.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl It's FIVE actually. :rotfl 1 2 3 4 5
Not to mention I got two from SSC myself. Again, not my personal listings for those.

Not 1 2 - 10

Nice of you to double the actual number in favor of yourself.

There are 7 sold listings when looking at you completed listings page, so have you sold your 2 on top of the 5 "for your mate"?

Back