Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no one actually knows what comes with it because previous pictures were that of a prototype which is as always, subject to change. we'll know what the final product is when we see pics from collectors that have it in hand, won't we? wouldn't it be funny if the MVII BD turned out to be the MVII in his BD outfit and the only things different are the base and RJD sculpt? :lol let the mash up begin.

The mark vii bd version that is displayed at sdcc is the mark vii regular version with the bd parts. Just to confirm.

At least I hope it is. Wasn't all that impressed with the bd look.

Thanks for the pictures on all the various figures.

As discussed before this seems to be a quick mash up between the real BD and the original release.

Here's the actual figure itself. No need to worry. :wink1:

img3916cq.jpg

As discussed before this seems to be a quick mash up between the real BD and the original release.

img3916cq.jpg

i'll wait for in hand OMG pics to confirm that. :impatient:

I honestly don't regret not pre-ordering this figure. The only thing i'm probably gonna get is the BD Tony head sculpt with helmet for my IM MK VII figure.

You know there will be a lot or variation with regards to how much battle damage it will have considering that the additional paint job will be all hand made so two figures will actually be alike

the best has been bested!!! this is a great day!!! :clap:clap:clap :lol

mario%20fail.gif

For sure.
If they didn't have the original proto to hand and wanted to make something "kind of like the BD" they must have got someone to throw this together.
It's a decent effort.
Of course it's not going to fool everyone.

:lol good catch.

img3916cq.jpg

I will be very satisfied with this! :yess:

:lol good catch.

yet none of you work for hot toys so how can you REALLY know what the final product will be until it's actually in hand? i guess you've never seen the disclaimer on hot toys pictures?

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

i think THAT'S the real.................

0954.png

i can't wait for the in-hand pics to see exactly what this product will have to offer collectors. there is no announced edition size or release date and the comic con display pics have mostly parts from the MVII. this is going to be real interesting...especially for the foolish people that have pre-paid for this item on ebay before full payment auctions were closed, some paying upwards of $700. with the additional allotment for europe, i believe we'll see more than the mark VI promo edition size which was only 3000 produced. only time will tell the entire story.

yet none of you work for hot toys so how can you REALLY know what the final product will be until it's actually in hand? i guess you've never seen the disclaimer on hot toys pictures?

0954.png

iWTAZpwSscG1D.gif

0954.png

Well, you're wrong, but continue thinking however you like.

Back