Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did HT forget to add the gloss on this figure? I know it's all battle damaged but I see zero shine. It makes the figure look very plastic unlike previous glossy marks.

its meant to look like that due to dirt caked on it

C'mon SS, put this up for PO already! This waiting is stressing me!!! :gah: :banghead

I have no idea if they are following a similar time line to last year with the movie Mark VI, but if they do, it'll be a month until this goes up. You may want to find something to occupy yourself for a while in case it is that long or you'll have a nasty headache after banging your head that long.:wave

tumblr_lq8d9fAOTq1qdvn2go1_400.gif

:lol :lecture

Honestly though, if I were to choose just one, I'd choose the one with more accessories.

The jetpack was what defined MkVII anyway, not battle-damage.

if you want to display him with movie accuracy then he'd either be lying face up on the shelf or standing with his helmet off. It doesnt come with a helmetless Stark though so ur screwed.

I was having the same debate in my head too. He never appears in the movie with this mark and the open helmet.

But I don't really care as it's just too cool not to have.

I will still get the regular version though just in case I cannot get this one.

I was having the same debate in my head too. He never appears in the movie with this mark and the open helmet.

He does at the end of the final battle as has been said above, regardless of that you don't have to display him with the RDJ/TS sculpt on show so that wouldn't be a reason not to buy this

Doesn't the jet pack eject when he is in space? So this is the post-nuke version. ;)

Wait, have we even seen photos of the back of this yet? Maybe the jet pack is still a WIP.

Does the regular Mark VII even come with the jetpack? All I see are the air flaps on his back.
According to the holographic display case at the HK expo for the regular Mk.VII, it pointed out, under "Interchangeable Armors":
- Backpack + shoulder missile pods
- left and right ribcage armor
- left and right thigh missile pods/armor

So I'm presuming that, since the backpack is removable on the regular Mk.VII, it won't be present on the BD version.

Back