Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so when is iron man 3 coming out? i hope soon...or if not then much later....because I'm going to military training for 3 months..

What?? :stick

It is like the biggest event of the year and everyone in the marvel thread has been talking about it but you are still not sure when it is coming out?? :slap :rotfl :lol :rotfl

I hope HT didn't make this intentionally confusing to make people go a bit crazy, pay ridiculous prices, and wait in long lines while fully intending to make this no less exclusive than the regular Mark VII...

Every company is trying to make their customers crazy about their products
to make them pay good value. :lol

I think we are all overeacting a smidge...we need to all step back and take a chill pill and patiently wait...

This thread is my home page........im just saying

Overreacting is the freaks' way of life. :lecture

Sound good, we will probably have a good chance of getting one then, just gotta check here daily lol.
Hopefully the price won't be too far off from the promo edition VI either.

Hopefully :pray:

OK LADIES....LISTEN UP!!!!! gone a half day and the thread looks like WWIII!!!

the HT IM promo edition Mark VI from 'the avengers' was very limited. in that case, there were around 1300 released for the movie premiere in i believe malaysia, taiwan and hong kong. the remainder of the 3000 total made (around 1700) were available from sideshow>>>

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901840#HotToysItem

this time around, the promo edition Mark VII from 'the avengers' will have around 800 available in hong kong. i will bet there will also be another 500 allotted for other asian markets and the reminder will go to sideshow. i will also bet the total edition will again be 3000.

BTW, i called sideshow and they said if they carry this promo edition figure, they will make announcements in an email and the newsletter to hopefully give everyone an equal shot to score one.

Those numbers could be very well made up. I havent seen HT place numbers on
each of the Mk VI's they sold.

It is like the biggest event of the year and everyone in the marvel thread has been talking about it but you are still not sure when it is coming out?? :slap :rotfl :lol :rotfl

That's why he needs training. :lecture

:lol

Where do you stay chengda??

I have already even bought my tickets to the IM 3 movie on the 29th April. Can't wait to go now. :impatient:

Where do you stay chengda??

I have already even bought my tickets to the IM 3 movie on the 29th April. Can't wait to go now. :impatient:

Wow that's cool but I bough my tickets for Friday on 26th April.
Even though the movie start showing on 25th April.
Watching at golden village cineplex though and can't wait for this movie.

Whoa, since I didn't PO the normal version. Maybe I should get this instead?

Wow that's cool but I bough my tickets for Friday on 26th April.
Even though the movie start showing on 25th April.
Watching at golden village cineplex though and can't wait for this movie.

Yeah, didn't want to pay the extra 10 bucks for weekend screenings, so I only go for Monday or Tuesday ones. :cuckoo:

Rather save up the money and buy more Hot Toys!! :lol

So SS may not of had this for preorder yet but some other websites have apparently. Which is surprising. Set to ship in June if this is accurate. Sold out here already though.

https://www.toywiz.com/hottoysbdmark7.html

Ahhh Toywiz...... The second half of their name is what they take on you and your wallet with their pricing.:lol

They're throwing out chud for the money sharks for when the promo is released. Get some of the $600+ lovin' when this thing sells out in a few weeks and people are scampering to aquire.

The Hot Toys press release says early Q3, which would be July at the absolute earliest.

And whenever Hot Toys lists a specific release month, I expect to be charged near the end of that month and actually get the figure at the beginning of the next.

Now granted, I got my DX12 a full 2 months earlier than what was listed, but I consider that quite the exception.

Right now I, personally, wouldn't expect to see this thing ship before August.

Ahhh Toywiz...... The second half of their name is what they take on you and your wallet with their pricing.:lol

They're throwing out chud for the money sharks for when the promo is released. Get some of the $600+ lovin' when this thing sells out in a few weeks and people are scampering to aquire.

Yeah I haven't been to their website in a veeeeery long time and the prices are exactly why. I was just searching the web trying to find a decently priced Leonidas and came across that. I kinda wonder what they were charging for the Mark VII BD.

The Hot Toys press release says early Q3, which would be July at the absolute earliest.

And whenever Hot Toys lists a specific release month, I expect to be charged near the end of that month and actually get the figure at the beginning of the next.

Now granted, I got my DX12 a full 2 months earlier than what was listed, but I consider that quite the exception.

Right now I, personally, wouldn't expect to see this thing ship before August.

Yeah I don't expect it in June and wasn't really going by the date. The only website that I know of that is fairly accurate is SS. But June is a good starting point to say when we might be expecting these. Give or take a few months.

Just pre-ordered mine from a Canadian retailer! Not a bad price either! :yess:

Yeah, this will be coming pretty soon. The same happened to the Avengers Mark VI, it came out of no where and it was shipping soon after the announcement.

Yeah, this will be coming pretty soon. The same happened to the Avengers Mark VI, it came out of no where and it was shipping soon after the announcement.

If you don't mind me asking what was the price and what was their release date?

ok let me rephrase, when is the hot toys battle damaged Mark VII gonna be available for preorder???

Mine shipped the same day I ordered it.

ok let me rephrase, when is the hot toys battle damaged Mark VII gonna be available for preorder???

The first 800 pieces will be firstly available for pre-order in Hong Kong. For overseas Fans, this Collectible Figurine will be available for special promotions in specific markets as limited edition items during the Iron Man 3 movie launch period. Please stay tuned with us for updates!

Back