Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre-ordered mine from a Canadian retailer! Not a bad price either! :yess:

Yeah, this will be coming pretty soon. The same happened to the Avengers Mark VI, it came out of no where and it was shipping soon after the announcement.

Oh nevermind, posted that in the wrong thread.:slap

I'm still waiting for this BD Mark VII.:impatient:

The best thing for us as collectors to do in the meantime is to contact SS 2-3 times a day to bug the heck out of them! That way they will try to get an answer from Hot Toys!!!:mwaha

I am hoping for mid-May PO's to open up on this figure. I hope the figure itself will be available by at least June if not July. This is a great piece and will let me keep my standard version in a clean mode display with this BD version next to it.

Oh well time to wait and see what actually happens.

This is a really nice piece and would love to get my hands on one. Ive got the other MK VII on order though so wont lose too much sleep if i dont manage it.

I am hoping for mid-May PO's to open up on this figure. I hope the figure itself will be available by at least June if not July. This is a great piece and will let me keep my standard version in a clean mode display with this BD version next to it.

Oh well time to wait and see what actually happens.

Mid May? No way, it will come up on sideshow the next few days tops. If other websites already have it you can be damn sure Sideshow will get their share soon.

Did HT forget to add the gloss on this figure? I know it's all battle damaged but I see zero shine. It makes the figure look very plastic unlike previous glossy marks.
It's meant to look like that, thank goodness. Sick of the over glossy treatment they all get but I guess it's too make them look fancy.

This is a lot more movie accurate in terms of the paintjob.

does anyone wonder if the interchangeable parts from the normal Mark VII will be compatible with this guy?

does anyone wonder if the interchangeable parts from the normal Mark VII will be compatible with this guy?
I'd be surprised if you couldn't.

While the Avengers Mk.6 didn't have removable armor on the arms, legs and helmet, the Mk.6 does share identical limbs (and head) to the Mk.4, albeit in a different color scheme. So we probably got Mk.6-colored Mk.4 parts for the Avengers Mk.6.

However, this isn't the case with the Mk.7 (there's no "no-removable-armor" version), so they'd have to go out of their way to glue the parts in, and I can't really see them bothering about that.

The matte look of this paint job is actually one of the things I like the most about it.

The "show room floor" look of the regular Mark VII is great, but I like the used world look on this guy. That glossy look only lasted a manner of minutes in the entire life of that armor.

I agree. This amount of BD and matte finish are a nice change to the fresh out the paint factory look of the previous IM suits. Plus I think that base looks fantastic with all the detail.

Back