Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the bulk this one has compared to the standard suits. The normal armors seem small. Like if Tony fit inside them he couldn't breath. lol I think this is now on my after christmas list.

Brought this guy along for lunch. Sweetness.

9fea438c6d6e64e260de97c1fda98bf1.jpg

7e55771ec630ea7761de1f99102531ca.jpg

8fde2e637cc03b31b9c4aaee2c13c9e0.jpg

Lunch was definitely awesome. That whole plate of rice and chicken is about $4.50

It was about to rain when I took the pics, so it wasn't as bright as I'd like it.

@RiggsMcClane

Get it! It's absolutely insane how fun this guy is. And he's actually pretty poseable. Wide range of movement.

Is it hammer time in that second pic? :lol
Lol yeah! Was trying out his articulations and stuff. Have to be uber careful not to rub parts of his bicep and chest armor. Tried to have him do ground punch pose as well, and that one is gonna take a lot of effort to do.
I need to buy thorbuster ASAP. Maybe heavy discounts next year.
Yeah, no rush. I reckon not a lot of people are gonna buy him as a barebone figure at $200+. To me though, it was worth every penny, and time waiting for him. I'll post pics with Thor when I get back home :D

got my replacement body. =) Thank YOU sideshow. Quick question, do i also need to destroy the boxed shipper and protective box that came from Heartbreaker replacement???

Now I only need AoU Cap and I've got my big 3. Maybe get a KO RDJ HS from the recent figure just to show the actor.

eb3c12e494943aad9e27559627e7a753.jpg

My retailer says I'll definitely have this one next month..., hope so as that'll mean a 2 figure month because Hot Rod will be turning up too. :yess:

Back