Hot Toys - MMS212 - IRON MAN 3 - HEARTBREAKER (MARK XVII)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chrono DWT and Heartbreaker look damn fine together. Make the idea I had for a "dark avengers" seem plausible once you toss in a stealth cap.

:yess:

Guys I need help!

The lights of the chest and the little ones on the side are not working. Is there a solution to fix this? Or just to get a replacement?

Thanks!!

IMG_4774.JPG

Thanks for the reply Shawpaw, I already tried some batteries from different figures and isn't working :(

Thanks for the reply Shawpaw, I already tried some batteries from different figures and isn't working :(

Yeah may be a wiring problem. Did you receive it like that or did it work for a bit?

Your other option is to part out the body on ebay and buy another one. Not the best option but if SS (whoever you bought it from) doesn't take it back, I would just look for another body. Sorry to hear about that.

Yeah may be a wiring problem. Did you receive it like that or did it work for a bit?

Your other option is to part out the body on ebay and buy another one. Not the best option but if SS (whoever you bought it from) doesn't take it back, I would just look for another body. Sorry to hear about that.

I received it like that, it didn't work from the beggining. I bought it from a HK seller (not ebay) and he can replace the body, but I wanted first to look for some help. I guess I'll have to get the replacement.

Thanks!!

In my own fantasy, Heartbreaker is sort of a brawler. It kinda looks the part. And I kinda feel that HB looks best at an angle. Makes him look bulkier, and I love it.

035e3f90b2d064696374c7e0fd51e1c9.jpg

Back