Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still pondering on this one, I thought it pricey last year when it was £300.00, now the cheapest I can get it for is £350.00 & I'm finding my need to ponder annoying. lol ;) If it were diecast I'd probably have just preordered it long ago..., I know it's far bigger than the other figures, I just can't quite wrap my head around the idea of paying vertually the price of 2 figures but only getting the one. I may just end up waiting for more diecast figures as they are what appeals to me, metal is best!!!

A die cast version of Igor would have probably been $650 or more and weighed a ton. I'm not sure I would have ordered him if that were the case. That being said, I think in-hand this figure is going to be like the Hulk. I saw a ton of pictures of the Hulk but nothing that really prepared me for how impressive he is in person.

I recently bought 2 of the 3 Hulk mini-busts that Gentle Giant made a couple of years ago & I can honestly say I wasn't prepared for the sheer size of those compared to other mini-busts they make..., very impressive indeed & now that you've brought up The Hulk & reminded me of the mini-busts I've got of him, I'm thinking I may have to say stuff it & take the plung. :) I like the unexected wow factor some collectibles have over that of many others, I think your probably right regarding this one..., it certainly is bigger than any other suit made so far.

Pay some more off on this bad boy. Two more payments and hopefully no delays and he is finally mine!

I'm just waiting for my retailer to add my reward points to my account so I can use them up on this one, as long as I can get him for under £300.00 I'll be happy (well happier anyway). :)

Way to go! :clap

Thanks, I wasn't happy with the House Party Protocol display cases being made out of polystyrene (well I wasn't happy with the price really) so rather than loose my deposit on them by cancelling my order, I changed it to Igor instead. :)

Thanks, I wasn't happy with the House Party Protocol display cases being made out of polystyrene (well I wasn't happy with the price really) so rather than loose my deposit on them by cancelling my order, I changed it to Igor instead. :)

Igor is much better than polystyrene. We should be getting the display case with Igor - come on Hot Toys!

Igor is much better than polystyrene. We should be getting the display case with Igor - come on Hot Toys!

I thought it a little odd when my retailer didn't list what the cases were made of, they always say what the product materials are but not this time..., I didn't pay it much mind though until joining the forum & having a good look at the pictures of the case, that's when I decided these things weren't worth the money & yes, Igor is way better than polystyrene!!! ;)

Very wise move.

The more I see Igor towering above the other figures, the more impressive I know he'll be in hand & I can't wait to be impressed..., I haven't been disappointed with any of the Iron Man suits I've bought so far though (well not the Hot Toys ones anyway). :)

The more I see Igor towering above the other figures, the more impressive I know he'll be in hand & I can't wait to be impressed..., I haven't been disappointed with any of the Iron Man suits I've bought so far though (well not the Hot Toys ones anyway). :)

Igor's so massive, he may just need his very own Detolf shelf!

For some reason when I saw he was 43cm I thought her fit on my shelf, now that's put into inches I know he won't as the space (height) available is only 15 inches..., damn! lol ;)

I may need a whole new unit for my Iron Man figures as I want them displayed altogether & don't think it'll look that good having Igor out of place amongst my Star Wars or Doctor Who collections.

Back