Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks awesome. I wish he had a bigger part in the movie and wasn't so expensive. If he was Die Cast I would have bought him though.

If this was diecast Igor would of cost between 600-700 or more. Well if you had this on flex like I do, the it wouldnt sting as much. $68 a month for 8 months is way better than $509.99 plus shipping all at once.

I thought that HT doesn't ever do displays at NYCC?

Looks like that pic is from a different Con judging by the poster in the background.

Yea these are from way back possibly even last year. Igor has no articulation in the pics so its definitely from an early showing of him.

I don't have any doubt that Igor will be impressive. The weathering from HT on most of the IM figures is so-so quality anyway. As long as he's the same quality overall as the other figures I'll be happy.

Is there any word if this is getting a delayed release or is November still looking possible? I've got one flex payment left and ususally they'll update us sooner than later. I'm excited for this piece regardless if I have no space at the moment.

Is there any word if this is getting a delayed release or is November still looking possible? I've got one flex payment left and ususally they'll update us sooner than later. I'm excited for this piece regardless if I have no space at the moment.

November's pretty much off the table. If it were, Igor would've been released by now in HK.

Ah man, I've been looking forward to November. Ah well. His spot awaits (going to move Tony Stark over and put Igor in the middle)...

Igor will probably be the last Iron Man figure I'll get (yeah, watch me eat those words!)... I have more than I ever intended to get already... and so far I've been resisting the temptation to get Bones and Heartbreaker. We'll see.

Cheers,
Ken

Your setup is amazing! Seen your pics of the avengers/IM thread. This is the exact look I'm going for once I move into my new home next year.. For now I have to box up all my armors and only display my non iron man figs

Ah man, I've been looking forward to November. Ah well. His spot awaits (going to move Tony Stark over and put Igor in the middle)...

Igor will probably be the last Iron Man figure I'll get (yeah, watch me eat those words!)... I have more than I ever intended to get already... and so far I've been resisting the temptation to get Bones and Heartbreaker. We'll see.

Cheers,
Ken

Nice display, man! I'd try to get Bones if I were you, he's gonna be awesome.

Back