Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we won't get him until next Feb - March. It really depends when is Hong Kong released. Usually, after the HK released it takes 2 - 3 months for the shipment to reach US. Budget Stark posted a video on the top 5 questions he get asked the most and he addressed this issue. He also mentioned never believe S.S. dates because they're usually wrong.
Yep, it seems pretty clear that SSC's estimated release month is fabricated to encourage people to pre-order sooner.

And holy smokes is Igor massive. Didn't think he'd be that large. Looks great but glad I don't have to worry about the space to display it. Looking at Igor, no way will I have space for Hulkbuster. Will scratch that off the list right meow.

legionset2.jpg

Just going by the other figures in that display, Igor looks to be about 16 to 17 inches tall. Imagine adding another couple of inches, at least, to that for HB. It would be scraping the top of that case! :thud:

Should Igor cost twice as much as Heartbreaker? I don't know, but he's at least twice the size. :lol

Damn it all to hell. I know I'll end up buying an Igor. Hopefully they over produce him and he gets a nice discount down the line. I can wait.

Depending on the price I'll probably end up getting a Hulkbuster but I'm not really even thinking about it yet. We've probably got a year before we see a preorder for him and 1-1/2 years after that til he's in hand. I'll get excited about that when it happens. For now, I can't wait to get Igor.

I'm really not sure where I'm going to be displaying this one, hopefully I can make the suit squat down some or I doubt it'll fit on my shelf..., it looks awesome though. :)

Hopefully they'll opt for the cheaper of the 2 choices, I'd not put a suit inside Hulkbuster after all as it'd be hidden & that'd never do. :)

I see them doing an option where you can pull back the HB head to reveal the Mark 43 head, ala Monger, but not actually having a full figure inside.

Back