Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it doesn't appear to come with any stand or accessories at all.

You'd think apart from the size of course, we'd be getting something accessories wise for all that extra cash they want. I'd expect it to have some extra hands at least..., it is what it is though, won't cancel my order. :)

I'm tempted to Flex this, but it's so expensive and will take me so long to pay off, I'm afraid there'll be some new POs that I will end up wanting more before it even gets close to shipping to me lol.

If the Iron Monger can fit I am sure Egorr will too...with the shelf mod of course.

I have Hulk in a non modded detolf and he fits pretty great in a little crouch. Would rather see this guy more upright so definitely a mod would be needed. I'm debating doing a mod to fit ED-209...

I'm tempted to Flex this, but it's so expensive and will take me so long to pay off, I'm afraid there'll be some new POs that I will end up wanting more before it even gets close to shipping to me lol.

Like Blue Steel & maybe even the mark 43 even? ;)

The big guys I put on top of the Detolfs...they stand out....and need to stand up !!!

No problem. Neither do I, but here's a pic. Comes with some stuff.

901387_press17-001.jpg

It's one of those figs that just so massive that it'll take some force to knock over huh :lol

I want Igor, but the price is way to steep atm.

How long did it take for ironmonger to sell out? Did it ever make it to discounts?

It was in stock about a month or so. Never got discounted. I got it 2 years ago and sold it a few months later. Kind of regret selling it now. Awesome piece.

I watched a review of Monger awhile back and was floored. It really is an amazing piece. The joints and hydros are just too cool. It was worth whatever the price was Back when it hit the warehouse (I wasn't into Hot Toys at that time and missed it).

I watched a review of Monger awhile back and was floored. It really is an amazing piece. The joints and hydros are just too cool. It was worth whatever the price was Back when it hit the warehouse (I wasn't into Hot Toys at that time and missed it).

Funnily enough at the time, quite a lot of peeps were outraged at Monger's retail price... :lol

Hope anyone that regrets missing out on Monger doesn't pass on Whiplash MK II. I think it'll reach the same legendary status in time. I heard Monger can still be had for retail on the secondary market, in which case I'd jump on it. I'm a way bigger Star Wars, Terminator and RoboCop fan than Iron Man, but I love having this figure.

I sold my monger it's cool but not a must have for me personally. Igor is just too cool to pass up on though as would Hulkbuster.

Back