Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rats, I was hoping it'd be out sooner so it can go on ED-209 style discount at the next Spooktacular when I actually might be able to afford it. :D

Actually Im quite happy with the delays for once.. too many iron man figures came put in the last 3 months and I need some relief! Lol if only for a month. My wallet needs a break

Rats, I was hoping it'd be out sooner so it can go on ED-209 style discount at the next Spooktacular when I actually might be able to afford it. :D

Igor is extremely unlikely to ever need an ED-209 v2 style discount, imho.. the ED-209 v2's rubber components are attaining legendary status.. and not in a good way.

I don't think Hot Toys is going to produce as many $500 suits as the regular suits...they don't make anywhere near as many Batmobiles or Battumblers...

It's not Monger and it's not Hulkbuster, but I can see Igor attaining some level of cult status. I don't think it'll be sitting in warehouses, necessitating a steep discount in order to move it.

I do a monthly plan with my retailer of choice when things are too expensive to buy in one go or if there are several things I want at the same time, I'm currently using the monthly plan for Igor, Bones, the diecast mark III, Stormtroopers & a couple of Sideshow figures too..., every little bit of help in spreading the cost is a good thing I think. :)

I agree that the numbers will be lower then the standard figure. But I also don't think this will be one that sits around. The lower produced releases usually end up the most sought after.

I agree that the numbers will be lower then the standard figure. But I also don't think this will be one that sits around. The lower produced releases usually end up the most sought after.

If the pictures I've seen are anything to go by, this figure looks fantastic..., it certainly got my attention & I'm very much looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, I'd say it virtually sells itself BUT the price tag is definitely off putting for some (it took me a while to think it over). :)

upcomingfigs.jpg

Igor doesn't come with a base at all, does it? Not seen one in any of the pictures anyway..., just hope that means the suit is stable on it's feet. :)

Back