Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email saying my last flex pay will be charged 12/5! As long as he ships quickly, he should be here in plenty of time for Xmas!

I doubt that will happen, Igor hasn't even been released in Japan yet.

All I'm going by is what Sideshow just sent me. I don't know what the hell is going on in Japan.

Japan get their's roughly a month after Hong Kong release.... maybe slightly earlier than Sideshow, sometimes later.

Japan is not a good indicator... or Japan/Hong Kong cannot be differentiated by some

So he's really coming out this month eh? I will have to wait til next year which is good for me. I'm throwing all the points I have towards this..

Damn, I'm only budgeted for Heartbreaker this month. If Igor really is coming, I'm going to have to liquidate a few items on the Bay. F charging up credit with money I don't have yet on buying Hot Toys.

I just received the same email for my final flexi payment. Be glad to just pay it off either wY so I can start paying for others :)
If it comes this year then I'm happy, if next then I'm cool with that also.

My retailer originally had December as a release date but now they've changed it to February SO if Sideshow get it in stock this month then that'll be about right I think (as retailers in the UK get stock a couple of months after Sideshow start properly selling stuff).

Right, but as to when Sideshow receives its first shipment, I add six weeks to when we first see blogger pics, which is the same day the figure becomes available in HK.

I just received the same email for my final flexi payment. Be glad to just pay it off either wY so I can start paying for others :)
If it comes this year then I'm happy, if next then I'm cool with that also.

I want this email too! I'm still holding out hope to get Igor before Christmas for no reason other than pure impatience.

Damn, I'm only budgeted for Heartbreaker this month. If Igor really is coming, I'm going to have to liquidate a few items on the Bay. F charging up credit with money I don't have yet on buying Hot Toys.

Fo sho,done playing that game myself. And from what Ive seen it seems production numbers are larger and to a point where unless its an EX it will be around for a while and can be had for a discount. Seen a good amount of items sold in the market place sold for way cheap too. Decided to pass on this as Hulk Buster is the huge IM suit I really want. Cant wait for its announcement.

I think it's always nice to see an Iron Man suit that isn't red & gold..., I do like those colours but when it comes to Iron Man I find I don't really want the standard suits, I'd rather have the different ones that stand out & I think Igor is just about the most stand out suit there is, it's huge compared to all bar Iron Monger & Hulk Buster, personally I can't wait to get it into my collection & I think I made the right choice to choose this over Python (even though ideally I'd like both). :)

I think it's always nice to see an Iron Man suit that isn't red & gold..., I do like those colours but when it comes to Iron Man I find I don't really want the standard suits, I'd rather have the different ones that stand out & I think Igor is just about the most stand out suit there is, it's huge compared to all bar Iron Monger & Hulk Buster, personally I can't wait to get it into my collection & I think I made the right choice to choose this over Python (even though ideally I'd like both). :)

:goodpost:

..however you need Python as well!.. just sayin :lol

Back