1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for another 8 years of this, assuming we'll all be around on this earth of course.

I wonder how many Batman figures I'll have accumulated in that time.

to you but obviously others feel strongly about our current political climate, enough for it to spill over into a Batman thread on SSF. You mentioned "rallying" not whether this was the "time or place" which is not according to the rules of the website but that wasn't your original contention.

I specified the location so the time and place was very much my point. Sorry you took so much offense to the "rallying" which was used more in jest because it seems so ridiculous to start a political discussion in a Batman toy thread. That's great everyone feels strongly. Feel strongly elsewhere. Everyone knows the rules yet continues on anyways. Like someone's gunna suddenly 180 on their viewpoint from a post in this thread.

Just happy i picked one up. I was not a fan so waited to see skipped 1st release. After watching few reviews and having the joker/bats version, i'm impressed with design quality cant wait Bats look's Amazing.

Ok, you both have massive cocks!! Lets keep this fun;)

I'm calm :lol
walter06.jpg

I can't wait for another 8 years of this, assuming we'll all be around on this earth of course.

HT might have got round to releasing the 66 batmobile and Romero Joker in that time. :lol

I specified the location so the time and place was very much my point. Sorry you took so much offense to the "rallying" which was used more in jest because it seems so ridiculous to start a political discussion in a Batman toy thread. That's great everyone feels strongly. Feel strongly elsewhere. Everyone knows the rules yet continues on anyways. Like someone's gunna suddenly 180 on their viewpoint from a post in this thread.

Im pro rallying(grassroot movements )which is why I don't mind political discussions in the batman thread

I started my Hot Toy sell off in anticipation of the upcoming nuclear holocaust. I just hope I can see Infinity War and Justice League before trump kills us all.

Why can you say cocks, but poor **** Grayson can't even have a goddamn name on this forum?:lol

I noticed this when referring to Richard Thornburg and potential Die Hard figures on another thread. :lol odd choice of censorship.

Back