1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have started a few pages back...nobody gives a flying fudge about that here

obviously some people do or else it wouldnt have got this far. Review my posts and if needed give me a warning if not dont care.

Really can't wait for this figure to come out. I missed out on the BvS one :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just saw DC collectibles reveal their JL statue lineup. The batman tactical suit is interesting. On the statue it looks like its just extra tactical equipment on the regular bvs/ss suit. Looks really different compared to ta jl movie photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I respect the hell out of you, Enzolt. You're trying to bring this thread back on topic like a captain trying to steady a ship in the middle of a hurricane.:lol

I like Batman toys.
Ha! Good post!
1f6e48bc91f0c302eab002ce106e5f40.jpg

I'm iffy on it
LOL!
deb3ad9c9b79f76d618a61d9a3ab1e0a.jpg

Really can't wait for this figure to come out. I missed out on the BvS one :(

And a damn long wait for a figure that's little more than a reissue. Hopefully they'll have released WW by then lol.

I respect the hell out of you, Enzolt. You're trying to bring this thread back on topic like a captain trying to steady a ship in the middle of a hurricane.[emoji38]
Haha.. :)

I'm pretty you got this guy on PO right? If you got the BvS one, you're one lucky collector!!

In any case, really can't wait to get my hands on this figure. The added wire cape will make some very interesting poses..

Just saw DC collectibles reveal their JL statue lineup. The batman tactical suit is interesting. On the statue it looks like its just extra tactical equipment on the regular bvs/ss suit. Looks really different compared to ta jl movie photos

Yeah saw that. Not a fan of the damn straps on it, but kind of a cool concept. The justice league suits in general have grown on me a lot since they were revealed though.

I have my basic museum pose for BvS Batman, but intend on an action pose for Suicide Squad Batman!
465fe7f8e293422504e5cc1081bc5004.jpg
0748d9278ae5d8af474f9be1e21b1668.jpg

I do not. I have a...complicated relationship with Suicide Squad, which has left me on the fence about this one, not to mention the fact that, even though I don't have the BvS version, I still kind of hold out hope that I might be able to one day get the version with the tech cowl and Sniper rifle, and getting this one would kind of eliminate that possibility.:lol

I do not. I have a...complicated relationship with Suicide Squad, which has left me on the fence about this one, not to mention the fact that, even though I don't have the BvS version, I still kind of hold out hope that I might be able to one day get the version with the tech cowl and Sniper rifle, and getting this one would kind of eliminate that possibility.[emoji38]
Lol

Yeah saw that. Not a fan of the damn straps on it, but kind of a cool concept. The justice league suits in general have grown on me a lot since they were revealed though.

I like all the Justice League suits apart from Batman strangely.

Noticed a lot of negativity about Cyborg being to slim but isn't he able to change size and shape depending on the situation?

I don't particularly care for the cyborg character or his look. I kinda wish they would have went with green lantern or someone else. I do think they've shown cyborg with different levels of armor in some of the different promo materials though so he'll probably be full armored at some point.

I am really starting to buy into my own theory that the promo pictures were just of the B v S Batman and the Suicide Squad one will actually be a different figure...not just the same figure with a new cape, faceplate, and stand...I cannot imagine why else there would be such a lengthy wait between pre-order and estimated release on this...maybe just trying to justify my need to order this even though I already have the other one...who knows...

What odds of HT doing a 1/4 scale Batfleck. Was the Bale Batman the last DC figure they did that for?

I'd like to say very likely. But then they should have announced it already soon after the 1/6 version, just like their announcement for 1/6 and 1/4 TDKR Bale, Vader, Boba Fett, and Marks 43 and 45.

Personally, I'm more inclined to get a 1/4 Armored over 1/4 regular Batfleck if HT makes both. Who am I kidding. I'll probably get both suits in quarter scale :thud:

I am really starting to buy into my own theory that the promo pictures were just of the B v S Batman and the Suicide Squad one will actually be a different figure...not just the same figure with a new cape, faceplate, and stand...I cannot imagine why else there would be such a lengthy wait between pre-order and estimated release on this...maybe just trying to justify my need to order this even though I already have the other one...who knows...

I think there will be subtle differences. Maybe the gauntlets will be a different color i think i saw a picture of them being different.

I'd like to say very likely. But then they should have announced it already soon after the 1/6 version, just like their announcement for 1/6 and 1/4 TDKR Bale, Vader, Boba Fett, and Marks 43 and 45.

Personally, I'm more inclined to get a 1/4 Armored over 1/4 regular Batfleck if HT makes both. Who am I kidding. I'll probably get both suits in quarter scale :thud:

I'm hoping if they do announce it, that its this version of the suit and not the JL one. Would love a 1/4 Batfleck but ideally I'd like a Superman and Wonder Woman in that scale to stand with him. :lol

Back