Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

yeah i dunno. again, it just depends on who you ask. if they want your elder more than their 2 figures, then yes. if not, then no. personally, i can't think of any figures i'd want more than my elder right now.

Same here. I cant think of any figures i'd want more than the elder. Love it. I've just recently added a targeting laser to the cannon. I wanna make the sheath for his sword too but not sure what to use. Anyone got any suggestions?

[/B]

Same here. I cant think of any figures i'd want more than the elder. Love it. I've just recently added a targeting laser to the cannon. I wanna make the sheath for his sword too but not sure what to use. Anyone got any suggestions?

i am going to make one out of the HT Perseus Medusa bag..

if you are serious about trading pm me..

I know why you want one so bad. I've ended up keeping mine. :lol
I just couldn't sell it , I knew I'd regret it. I hope I never have to let this figure go , it's just to awesome.

I know why you want one so bad. I've ended up keeping mine. :lol
I just couldn't sell it , I knew I'd regret it. I hope I never have to let this figure go , it's just to awesome.

i figured... theres a lot of that going around now on the B/S/T threads.. ppl offering items for sale then i offer to buy them and make an immediate payment only to find out that they changed their mind..
:dunno:dunno:dunno

i figured... theres a lot of that going around now on the B/S/T threads.. ppl offering items for sale then i offer to buy them and make an immediate payment only to find out that they changed their mind..
:dunno:dunno:dunno

You kind of made that sound as if you paid there which you didn't. I had already stated as well I wasn't going to ship anywhere but the UK and no one except one person from the UK wanted it , and he was fine with me keeping it.
Not that big of a deal imo. :dunno

Yeah I remember someone on here was willing to trade a MIB Guardian Pred + cash (I think like $500) for a P2 Elder (MIB or Used but Complete).

Yeah, that was me, I would have paid up to $700 for it because I really wanted it, having said that I paid $500 cash for it, plus a Guardian. I had 3 Guardians, 2 of which I paid like $50 for. I got a mint Elder P2 Pred complete with the box too. Well worth it. The Elder seems to have gone way up according to ebay (I can't believe this is like the Beckett of toys now).

You kind of made that sound as if you paid there which you didn't. I had already stated as well I wasn't going to ship anywhere but the UK and no one except one person from the UK wanted it , and he was fine with me keeping it.
Not that big of a deal imo. :dunno

i said i offered to pay. not that i paid...
no big deal mate.. you brought it up not i..
:thud:

Ah , alright then , it just came across to me as if you were thinking it was a ****** move for me to have taken it down when I only had the intention of letting it go to someone in the UK if at all.
My fault. :peace:)

Good for you guys who has P2 Elder :) I honestly can't see why its value goes up like crazy. Maybe I need to see one my self to be able to appreciate more.

Yeah, that was me, I would have paid up to $700 for it because I really wanted it, having said that I paid $500 cash for it, plus a Guardian. I had 3 Guardians, 2 of which I paid like $50 for. I got a mint Elder P2 Pred complete with the box too. Well worth it. The Elder seems to have gone way up according to ebay (I can't believe this is like the Beckett of toys now).

How could you get $50 guardian? Thanks

Just was never too into him. I agree, he looks great for one of the older Pred figures and if I found one for $300-something, I'd take it. But it's not one of those figures that I have to have, like a grail. I've got other figures to save my money long-term for. P2 Elder was never on that list. If plenty of others love him, then power to 'em. Hope any of these links are helpful.

Totally agree with you.

Good for you guys who has P2 Elder :) I honestly can't see why its value goes up like crazy. Maybe I need to see one my self to be able to appreciate more.

To be honest i think the prices he goes for is a bit ridiculous, but it is a phenomenal piece. The headsculpt alone is fantastic.

My best looking Pred.

Photo0578_EDIT.jpg

SilentSurfer put quills in mine. it makes a huge difference. worth it.

Yeah i love the way the quills look on the P2 elder. Its as if they were made for him. I was trying to buy some recently, but have to admit i was nervous about trying to attach them in case i messed up that headsculpt. Never got them in the end though anyway, but still on the lookout.

Yeah i love the way the quills look on the P2 elder. Its as if they were made for him. I was trying to buy some recently, but have to admit i was nervous about trying to attach them in case i messed up that headsculpt. Never got them in the end though anyway, but still on the lookout.
heh, don't try to put them in yourself. get a pro to do it who won't ____ up a figure you probably can't replace. i got my quills from a boardie on here but they turn up on ebay every so often. just keep hunting for them. although, it's still retarded that they didn't just come with the figure in the first place. if i can get another set, i'm gonna have them put on my P1.

Haha, yeah thats what i started thinking. I'd rather get someone else to sort them for me. Gotta get me a set first though. Haha.

Not a bad idea about the P1. Wouldnt it make it difficult to put the mask on though? Or would you not display him with the mask?

Back