Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

Haha, yeah thats what i started thinking. I'd rather get someone else to sort them for me. Gotta get me a set first though. Haha.

Not a bad idea about the P1. Wouldnt it make it difficult to put the mask on though? Or would you not display him with the mask?
i got an extra P1 head specifically for that. i'll either switch them out or get/make one of those head displays HT uses and put it on there.

Nice. I bet that'd look pretty awesome with some quills. Its amazing how a little thing like that helps preds look so much better.

IMAG0095.jpg

Got one finally!! :)
Mine has one slight problem.
His tooth ring is missing apart from that its in fantastic condition.
Can anyone recomend a fix?

Awesome score man. Did you have to put it together yourself? I found it so nerve racking purely because it would be so hard to replace any bits. I imagine the tooth ring missing isnt a major problem so i'd probably just accept it. Especially as i imagine it'd be hard to find a replacement. That said, someone else here might know of a good replacement.

Awesome score man. Did you have to put it together yourself? I found it so nerve racking purely because it would be so hard to replace any bits. I imagine the tooth ring missing isnt a major problem so i'd probably just accept it. Especially as i imagine it'd be hard to find a replacement. That said, someone else here might know of a good replacement.

Yeah he got the top ring just missing the bottom ring with the bits on it.
Maybe be able to get a custom one made? or steal one from some other elder collectible

just had an idea. Could make the second link out of a old necklace. Would just need the little beads.

Could anyone tell me if the beads on his necklace are the same size on his tusk ring?

BTW this figure is freakin awesome. How come they cant get New preds dreads to look like this?

Just gota get the lost pred and BD P2 now!!

Could anyone tell me if the beads on his necklace are the same size on his tusk ring?
another shape, but approximately same size. things are too small to pay attention to the shape.

b9c64b8a7034.jpg

BTW it is wrong according to the movie.
movie predator had that bead exactly like some toy's necklace beads. and toy predator has some simple cylinder.

5ba664dc4fb5.jpg

Last edited:

another shape, but approximately same size. things are too small to pay attention to the shape.

b9c64b8a7034.jpg

BTW it is wrong according to the movie.
movie predator had that bead exactly like some toy's necklace beads. and toy predator has some simple cylinder.

5ba664dc4fb5.jpg

Thanks but had some great luck!1 the guy I bought it off sent me email today saying he found the second part of the tusk ring and has sent it to me :)

One of the best preds ever and I got him!!!! Sadly my cousins took off one of the bandages on one of his gauntlets and colored with sharpie so I got to get some similar bandage material and give it a paint job.

One of the best preds ever and I got him!!!! Sadly my cousins took off one of the bandages on one of his gauntlets and colored with sharpie so I got to get some similar bandage material and give it a paint job.
:slap

my message is not "too short". it's concise.

i still dont get why is this guy so expensive , i bought a misb elder avp 3 days ago and to me is far better than this guy

i still dont get why is this guy so expensive , i bought a misb elder avp 3 days ago and to me is far better than this guy
because the grapes that grow higher up are sour. true story.

The AVP Elder is a nice figure, but i much prefer the P2 Elder, its what i would class as a Predator not one of the armoured to hell Predators who cant hunt for crap.

However i do like the AVP Pred i just think the origional design with less armour/tracky tech stuff and a keen hunting sense looked better.

But you are entitled to your opinion im not going to flame you for that :)

The AVP Elder is a nice figure, but i much prefer the P2 Elder, its what i would class as a Predator not one of the armoured to hell Predators who cant hunt for crap.

However i do like the AVP Pred i just think the origional design with less armour/tracky tech stuff and a keen hunting sense looked better.

But you are entitled to your opinion im not going to flame you for that :)

well that's true , my favorite predator is predator 2 (too bad i dont have it) not the elder (he looks like the pred 1) , so far i only have 1 scar loose , 1 guardian almost complete loose , and the avp elder boxed , but iam planing on getting lost and if iam lucky a pred 2
what i like about the avp preds are the dreads and the material that the body was made of

Last edited:

if it was the right hand, the figure had everything wrong anyway.
there should be no stripes, but there should be an elbow cover and a little wide piece of leather near it, not going around.
well, the whole right gauntlet was wrong because of copying P1 armor instead of mix of P1 and P2, so nevermind.
and if it was the left hand, you don't need the stripes, only netting.

5ac7d717c088.jpg

c230322abf71.jpg

Last edited:
Back