Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

You're mostly right, but nothing is modded. EVerything is original accept the grayed up paint. And the shoulder cannon wasn't even glued down like I had thought. It was just wedged into down position because it had broken off.
the post thingy the cannon is attached to on the repainted Elder is definitely shorter than the other one. i'd consider that a modification. speaking of which, if i can get ahold of a P1 chest armor, you think you could mod the cannon with the light-up sight for my Elder?

Hi I see p2 elder for sale £340/ $533 so it is worth it for that price?

Finally I've gotten an elder P2 back! This def the grail of all HT pred!

Did you get it from ebay? Is it from the1nchker or something like that?
Congratz..

Just bought mine on ebay,very excited about this figure.With in mind that the price will always go up on this bad boy!

What did you pay iof you don't mind me asking? I paid $450 back about a year ago.
850$ on ebay.I could of held out for cheaper price from watching.A used one is going for 650-700.But you may get one and there arms or legs have been over worked were they may not stand or arm falls if you raise them up.My wolf predator is like that and its very lame.

Got my on way :yess: I pay $590 used mint condition with box. Still lot of money hope it worth it. Got all the predator/avp only 1 left to get is celtic. That can wait till next year...:impatient:

850$ on ebay.I could of held out for cheaper price from watching.A used one is going for 650-700.But you may get one and there arms or legs have been over worked were they may not stand or arm falls if you raise them up.My wolf predator is like that and its very lame.

Not too bad, I certainly hope they keep going up in value - the elder is just a ridiculously awesome looking piece. I can picture a lot of collectors drooling over having one - I speak from experience.

Got my on way :yess: I pay $590 used mint condition with box. Still lot of money hope it worth it. Got all the predator/avp only 1 left to get is celtic. That can wait till next year...:impatient:
gotta_catch_em_all.gif

Im building this guy a throne,he is the holy grail!!funny funny
100_1771.jpg

Was the Elder hard hard to get even when it first came out? Did the preorders sell out fast?

Back