Hot Toys MMS48 - Predator 2 - Predator Elder pics and spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New HT Predator 2 Elder pics and spec

Do you think that once they do the Predators Tracker they may redo Elder 2?

Just dreaming...

I mean, what else are they going to do?

i'd buy 'em.

wp2.jpg

nah, it still has the same proportions as the Elder body. it has the bigger shoulders/arms and skinny waist. the P1 body is pretty different. it's just a repainted Elder with a modded shoulder cannon.

True. I'm still willing to be it's a converted P1 Pred. I've got $5 on it:lol

Sorry, but you owe Carlos $5.

nah, it still has the same proportions as the Elder body. it has the bigger shoulders/arms and skinny waist. the P1 body is pretty different. it's just a repainted Elder with a modded shoulder cannon.

You're mostly right, but nothing is modded. EVerything is original accept the grayed up paint. And the shoulder cannon wasn't even glued down like I had thought. It was just wedged into down position because it had broken off.

Proportionwise, the only thing I can see different between the two is that Carlos's first Elder has his upper belt higher than his new one. That's probably making the waist seem short, thicker instead of long and narrower.

Sorry, but you owe Carlos $5.

You're mostly right, but nothing is modded. EVerything is original accept the grayed up paint. And the shoulder cannon wasn't even glued down like I had thought. It was just wedged into down position because it had broken off.

Proportionwise, the only thing I can see different between the two is that Carlos's first Elder has his upper belt higher than his new one. That's probably making the waist seem short, thicker instead of long and narrower.

He should know. He put all my Preds together!!!!:yess::yess:

Back