Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful now ..best not 2 laugh at butter149..

Butters.jpg

yes but where can i get just the head from?

Within the next few weeks or so you will see some ebay dealer parting out the figure,so you can get the loose head that way ..but hey ..id say wait and see what the m4 Downey sculpt is gonna be like ..but who knows how long it will be b4 we see that ..

Got my BD Mark III today. Pretty happy with him. Overall a very nice figure and puts the v1 to shame.

However the shoulder pad fell right off out of the package, I was able to pop it back on, but the internal spring is missing. It doesn't spring into place like the other shoulder, it just hangs there and has to be positioned manually. I'm pretty upset about this. Not sure if it's worth sending the whole figure back for, though. Maybe HT could send me a new spring and I could just fix it myself.

Last edited:
Got my BD Mark III today. Pretty happy with him. Overall a very nice figure and puts the v1 to shame.

However the shoulder pad fell right off out of the package, I was able to pop it back on, but the internal spring is missing. It doesn't spring into place like the other shoulder, it just hangs there and has to be positioned manually. I'm pretty upset about this. Not sure if it's worth sending the whole figure back for, though. Maybe HT could send me a new spring and I could just fix it myself.

If I'm not mistaken the spring resides inside the shoulder joint.... Might be a delicate operation to repair....

nice avy, who's that?:monkey1

My Girlfriend (i wish). She's Brazilian umm... model.:naughty

Bd Mark iii looks too skinny w/o the chestplate. The proportion really off for me. Even with the details, there's no way i'm displaying him like that.

should we expect "coming in the next 30 days" today and maybe be charged for it within the next week or two? or am i just hoping for too much!?
been paid today so im all good to pay for the EX.

got rid of my v1 MKIII on the bay for a smalll profit months ago and spent it on blade! i would have been so pished if i'd done that and not had the funds to pay for this one!

Question to all of you who have both the MarkIII V1 and BD...I ordered the BD version and am not planning on keeping both. I want to give one to my little Bro. Which one do you guys think I should keep ?!? I also ordered the MKIV which is very similar to the MKIII V1 IMO. So I really don't know ! Thanks

Question to all of you who have both the MarkIII V1 and BD...I ordered the BD version and am not planning on keeping both. I want to give one to my little Bro. Which one do you guys think I should keep ?!? I also ordered the MKIV which is very similar to the MKIII V1 IMO. So I really don't know ! Thanks

keep the mark III BD because the mark III v1 is really a piece of crap :mad:

Well I for one may yet end up keeping my inferior regular Mark III and sell on this one.
The long neck on the BD bothers the hell outta me!

Really? ..how is it for tilting down ..does it still look bad? Not that im into customizing to the level where i have to cut away at the actual figure but would it be possible 2 shorten the neck piece that way ..or does the light up function make that impossible?..

Back