Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People have said AE has it in stock... but it still says it's a pre-order. Are they just assuring they'll have it in stock before the end of the week? I'm in Illinois so I went ahead and got BD and Stark from them.

Got him day before yesterday. Amasing figure!!!! omg the only thing that pissed me of are the rockets that pop out of his sholder, mine i had problems with the springs, and another thing that pissed me of are those two flight deployment break's things. Im having problems putting one of them in, because its soooooooooo fragile.

So any of these converting from Sideshow?

I jumped on the waitlist way late, but still hopeful to get an exclusive.

So any of these converting from Sideshow?

I jumped on the waitlist way late, but still hopeful to get an exclusive.

I have no need for the crumpled helmet. It looks like dog doodoo. hehe

But I do like the figure and I get it tomorrow! :)

btw I really love my DiD samurai!

I must need have the crushed helmet :'(
It's what will be missing in my final battle setup oh and the other suit.. whats the name again??

right right.. for a moment I remembered Manglor but that didn't seem right so I rather ask :lol

I must need have the crushed helmet :'(
It's what will be missing in my final battle setup oh and the other suit.. whats the name again??

You mean Iron Monger?

2008_iron_man_048.jpg

I just realized a big problem with the battle damaged figure. All the chipped paint area has grey metal underneath. Shouldn't it be gold under the red paint, since the metal Tony used was a gold metal from a satellite?

imagine your way out of it by considering it being the char from the bullet/explosives etc.

I just realized a big problem with the battle damaged figure. All the chipped paint area has grey metal underneath. Shouldn't it be gold under the red paint, since the metal Tony used was a gold metal from a satellite?

Was it? I just thought that it was a painted Mark II but I can't be sure. All he did is remove screws and fix the freezing problem.

NotDolls is correct though as he changed the underlying material to what he uses for his satellites to overcome the freezing issue..

Yes thats how I plan to display him too!!! Great minds do think alike!!!! :naughty
Let's face it.... we are all freaks :lol
I need my crushed head!!!! hopefully ones the SSF exclusives get released the ebay prices will come down. Also hoping the base will get cheaper and I find a good way to remove the name plates on them.... I have 2 but would really like to be able to have 4 and at least form half a circle :p

NotDolls is correct though as he changed the underlying material to what he uses for his satellites to overcome the freezing issue..

Ahh ok. That would explain the red and gold. What an expesive suit.

I actually don't think it would be made of gold but some compound with a gold'ish color as it is a highly efficient conductor and not likely useful as an insulating material.
I can't wait to have the parts from Tony to make the scene and make this BD version truly meaningful :drool

I actually don't think it would be made of gold but some compound with a gold'ish color as it is a highly efficient conductor and not likely useful as an insulating material.
I can't wait to have the parts from Tony to make the scene and make this BD version truly meaningful :drool

No ..your all wrong..the suit i believe is made with a mixture of props and special effects:D

Back