Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buters149 - The first pic shows how flush my flaps are to the back. the bottom pic shows the position of my flaps when I was installing it. I figured that in this open position I can put my thumb behind a solid part of the flap to push it in. Hope that makes sense.
Picture135.jpg

Villainsfan - Once I get my molding supplies, I wanna cast it and sculpt some hair and ears on it to get a RBJ face. I'll also try to go for the angry mouth that Kojun did.

I also got the ship notification from CSC.

I wonder when this will be shipping from BBTS. I imagine it should be pretty soon.

Just cancel your preorder at BBTS and get it from CSC. (Unless you don't like CSC, which I know some people do not.)

I canceled my SS exclusive today. I don't think its worth the extra money for the crushed helmet . I'll just get the regular one later on.

I canceled my SS exclusive today. I don't think its worth the extra money for the crushed helmet . I'll just get the regular one later on.

for me it's cheaper to get the exclusive from sideshow then to buy the regular at a local shop so will keep my sideshow order although the wait is very long :(

what place has these in stock for the best price right now?

either csc or alteregocomics

I got mine from alter ego, both places have the same price, and both are at least 30 dollars cheaper than sideshow. I cancelled my sideshow regular pre order for alter ego, since it was 30 bucks cheaper (and that adds up when ordering multiple figures)

either csc or alteregocomics

I got mine from alter ego, both places have the same price, and both are at least 30 dollars cheaper than sideshow. I cancelled my sideshow regular pre order for alter ego, since it was 30 bucks cheaper (and that adds up when ordering multiple figures)

Alright time to get one! Thanks for the tip!

What the heck? How were you able to do that and can we see the side of the face?

**Edit** Never mind I figured it out. just unhinge the jaw piece and carefully pry off the head. Nice trick.

i know i might be treading the line here, but is it totally safe to do that to the head? i mean, would you be able to put the head back in safely and securely again? :confused:

umm.. why?

mark iv won't be in like 3 to 4 months from now right?

Well, i don't want him to stand there alone w/o other iron man. That's why i'll wait until mark iv arrived. I did PO war machine but it's odd to display it with Mark 3.

Just cancel your preorder at BBTS and get it from CSC. (Unless you don't like CSC, which I know some people do not.)

I'm going to cancel and order him from Alter Ego since they got him first. I live in Illinois, so the shipping time and price is lower for me from Alter Ego and BBTS rather than from California with Corner Store.

I'm going to cancel and order him from Alter Ego since they got him first. I live in Illinois, so the shipping time and price is lower for me from Alter Ego and BBTS rather than from California with Corner Store.

also note that if you cancel from alter ego they charge you a 10% fee. But i emailed the owner about cancelling an order and he said hed give me a one time freebie!

i know i might be treading the line here, but is it totally safe to do that to the head? i mean, would you be able to put the head back in safely and securely again? :confused:

It actually pops back in quite easily and seems to be okay. There is no glue that holds it together on mine. The magnets falls off if you do it, so watch out for it.

Having said that, I would do it only if you have a reason to and leave it alone. The helmet area is thin and may break.

Back