Hot Toys Phantom Menace Jar Jar Binks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's goooooo
1000014323.jpg

I can’t believe I’m happy that the Star Wars reveals were lackluster. I seriously need to slow down and by that, I mean hot toys needs to slow down. No savage for me, I’m done with clone wars. This and the terminators are all I want from what I’ve seen this week. I absolutely hope the tongue is swappable.
I think we get this, due to the anniversary. I’m starting to doubt padawan kenobi is coming. I think we will get jar jar and battle droids from phantom menace. Probably with and without stap, and a commander to really milk us.

I can’t believe I’m happy that the Star Wars reveals were lackluster. I seriously need to slow down and by that, I mean hot toys needs to slow down. No savage for me, I’m done with clone wars. This and the terminators are all I want from what I’ve seen this week. I absolutely hope the tongue is swappable.
I think we get this, due to the anniversary. I’m starting to doubt padawan kenobi is coming. I think we will get jar jar and battle droids from phantom menace. Probably with and without stap, and a commander to really milk us.
Padawan Kenobi will come but on "Hot toys time"....
They have no rhyme or rhythm to reveals and anniversaries.

Padawan Kenobi will come but on "Hot toys time"....
They have no rhyme or rhythm to reveals and anniversaries.
HT announced the Phantom Menace license early this year and ideally there’d be a slew of cool figures revealed to line up for the May 4th or the 25th Anniversary hype.

But HT is going to HT and I think all we’ve gotten so far was Maul 2.0 and Maul hologram. Jar Jar is not even up on PO yet.

Where’s Jake Lloyd Anakin? Padawan Obi Wan? Padme (any of her countless outfits)? Kiera Knightly decoy Padme?

HT announced the Phantom Menace license early this year and ideally there’d be a slew of cool figures revealed to line up for the May 4th or the 25th Anniversary hype.

But HT is going to HT and I think all we’ve gotten so far was Maul 2.0 and Maul hologram. Jar Jar is not even up on PO yet.

Where’s Jake Lloyd Anakin? Padawan Obi Wan? Padme (any of her countless outfits)? Kiera Knightly decoy Padme?
still early October.

Back