Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a matter of hoping!

HTplatoon.jpg

I cant wait to see Elais and Lerner figure

Mine will be here next week on the 29th via AE. Such a shame, I really wanted him for this weekend! GRRRRR!

on it's way from T/A............:yess:

before christmas please.........:pray:

Got mine last week two thumbs up for this figure dont hesitate get it ...weathered mine check it out , sorry for the crappy pic used Iphone

2vlr5g5.jpg

Last edited:
Is the headband removable? I'm thinking Two and a Half Men custom here.....;)

Two things:

A) why isn't this under the military forum?

B) Awesome figure, but getting as many of the accessories on his uniform may take 1-2 hours, like it just did me.

Mine came this morning. How does Hot Toys do what they do? I was in the U.S. Army and I can tell you that the eqipment is from what I remeber 100% correct. Even the claymore mine has the fold out instructions as the original! A+++

Two things:

A) why isn't this under the military forum?

B) Awesome figure, but getting as many of the accessories on his uniform may take 1-2 hours, like it just did me.

1. I agree

2. I'm use to it with three DiD figures I own.

Where do these go?
7496a505.jpg

Right well the first item on the left looks like the sheath for his machete. This, machete inserted, goes on top of the bazooka, crossways through his big bulky backpack.

The second item from the left is the pouch for the spade, the 4 item you've pictured. Insert the spade into this pouch and then hook it into the big bulky backpack aswell - just above and between the 2 pockets.

The last thing you've pictured, second from right, I believe the gas grenade attaches to but I'm not sure. You put this somewhere in his upper right chest, attached to a strap buckle somewhere there. It wasn't always there but you can see it in some scenes.

Well at least that wasn't too bad. Didn't break anything and only lost one pin for a grenade.

ea1df207.jpg

daf9ae38.jpg

fca26b34.jpg

Back