Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

I think this is going to be pricey. I don't think that price on eBay is too far fetched sadly. His other prices aren't that far from retail.

Do you mean the HT P1 look good? I honestly never liked it. It looks nothing like the real thing, it is very innacurate. The new preds while still has issues they are much better and actually they are look good. This classic pred is very nice anyway from HT.
he's saying the P1 was more accurate than the P2 was. which is objectively true. especially in the proportions of the base body and the detail in the paint apps. and the P1 was miles ahead of the P2 quality-wise and it was a technically superior figure over all. but i don't think anybody would argue it's 100% accurate. especially not the guy who sculpted the NECA figure.
I think this is going to be pricey. I don't think that price on eBay is too far fetched sadly. His other prices aren't that far from retail.
yeah, i think anybody hoping this is gonna be less than $250 or so is kidding themselves.

Man i cant stop looking at the pics of this figure! It's just...just...:thud:

Last edited:

I mean, I don't want it to be $300 or more, but since this is the last Predator I will be buying for awhile I think I can splurge. And if it comes with two heads and two bios then ____, I will have absolutely no problem with the price.

The prices for these figures are riduculous these days. Thing is though; we all keep on paying it. Give it another 2/3 years and we'll be paying $500 for a figure and still moaning be.:lol

In a few years, we'll be telling the new guys "I remember when these things only cost $250" :lol

I will be content with my three 18 inch neca's if this thing is 300+
I completely understand that prices are increasing due to increased production cost and the economy, but if they are testing the waters to see how far they can bend us over I have to vote with my wallet and let them keep it. It looks to be an awesome figure, but not that awesome

Unfortunately, HT's Preds are a must for me.

And, if they were to ever pick up the Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm St and/or Halloween lines ........ oh man. Good-bye $$$$$$$

$300 seems way to high IMO...because in terms of accessories, isn't this on par or lets just say, somewhat better than recent releases?

For example:

Iron Man Mark IV came with two heads (Stark, and Helmeted head), special light-up base, donut box, tons of gadget accessories, tons of hands. I think he was about $180?

Ghost Rider was about $250 with the light up hellcycle which arguabablly is almost like a 2nd figure.

Jake Sully, though lacking on accessories, is about $300? Its all the same plastic and stuff, but hes new and larger, so HT had complete control over the starting MSRP, and they set it high.

I would say Classic will be about $225, but then again, given that Hot Toys has such a firm grasp of our balls, I guess they could just up the price and win...

I would say Classic will be about $225, but then again, given that Hot Toys has such a firm grasp of our balls, I guess they could just up the price and win...
Hard to imagine how they'd justify asking Tracker Predator pricing for a figure with much less. But then Bererker came with almost nothing and cost $189, so who knows.

2011-07-305.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/07/hot-toys-13th-acghk-2011-part-5-shadow.html

watermelon thanks for the high quality photos!

What's up with this watermelon person spamming these threads with pics but no messages? Looks like they're plugging their blog. Chat or GTFO!!!

What's up with this watermelon person spamming these threads with pics but no messages? Looks like they're plugging their blog. Chat or GTFO!!!

Hey pics man he posted pics so u STFU :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back