Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

the dreads are different too.
They are not part of the head sculpts so I don't count them :dunno

all the lost pred costumes were re-used parts from P1 and P2. so i don't have any problem with the figures being made that way.
I know this better than most.
I only pointed out that all Predators now will be fully scupted by Joseph Tsang and this sucks :)

Question: When you have a figure on your shelf do you see their film personality when you look at them, or just them as a figure. Will you see Classic as a great design based on the 87 Predator or the film Predator that got his ass handed to him by Berserker, who will more than likely be displayed right next to him.

I just look at it this way, there isn't one thing anyone else is going to post on here that is going to change my mind about getting it. Especially not the childish rants that some of these immature idiots post on here. Heck, those kinda make me want to get it more.

Question: When you have a figure on your shelf do you see their film personality when you look at them, or just them as a figure. Will you see Classic as a great design based on the 87 Predator or the film Predator that got his ass handed to him by Berserker, who will more than likely be displayed right next to him.

Thats how I see him he aint no P1 and anyone who thinks it is living out a lie... IMO... :lecture

I just look at it this way, there isn't one thing anyone else is going to post on here that is going to change my mind about getting it. Especially not the childish rants that some of these immature idiots post on here. Heck, those kinda make me want to get it more.

Me too... Even though I know he will never live up to P1... IMO... :rotfl

You forgot to put a question mark at the end :wink1: :lol :peace

This :lecture

Why don't you go and collect something else :dunno
If you do not like any kind of criticism - pass by.

Constantly trolling a thread is not criticism.

This fig is for the Predators movie...simple as that. It looks like the original, but it is only the classic.

I mean...its 90% 87 Predator...i can live with that.

It's all what you want it to be. As long as you look at it and it's good looking to you, who cares what others think. Think about that movie Shallow Hal :lol

Thats how I see him he aint no P1 and anyone who thinks it is living out a lie... IMO... :lecture

And eventually that lie will break them. There's only so long a man can lie to himself like that. Soon enough he'll surely turn to drink to try to silence his knowledge of the truth, and in time he wont be able to look at his collectibles without something in him, all his figures will take on the stink of shame. His alcoholism will grow to such an extent that he'll lose his job, then he'll be home all day with his collectibles, that'll be too much for him, eventually he'll just blow his brains out.

Not worth the risk, IMHO.

Constantly trolling a thread is not criticism.

Yeah, exactly my point. The guy doesn't chat or even criticize, he just makes stupid comments to fire people up. How members like him don't get banned is beyond me :dunno

Looks great in my opinion. HT went out of their way to give us a non-damaged bio mask. Love the base and the huge skull..and the added holograms. Couldn't have asked for more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back