Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Yeah. Would make sense to have a film based accessory than something that wasn't seen in the film.

Exclusive decapitated head, to display with Berserker :lecture

I know. There hasn't been any NECA trolls in this thread to my recollection. There have been people who love the NECA stuff, yes. I don't recall any trolling though. WTF.

Its also interesting that Hex is on the list of names for people who would buy a NECA 1/4 P2. So what in the hell is she talking about.

Preorders for this guy at hk anicon are supposedly about $180 converted from HK dollars to USD. The $250 guesses were way out there...unless theres that significant a mark up from distributors like SS.

I agree. The undamaged mask should be the exclusive piece.

Yeah. Would make sense to have a film based accessory than something that wasn't seen in the film.

I disagree. The undamaged mask is there to entice those collectors looking to bash a better P1. I want the non damaged mask over that skull any day of the week. I have no use for that skull so Im glad its the exclusive.

Im actually kinda of surprised they arent including the P1 trophy necklaces with this as to make it a 2 in 1 combo set.

Yeah i'd rather have the undamaged bio than the damaged 1 and i dont care about the skull either.

Who cares about anthor Pred skull Falconer already came with one your not telling me all of you sold or traded yours???

So is this thread full of a) I'll keep him as Classic fans or b) I'll rebash him into P1 fans.

If a) why do you need a regular mask?

Just putting that one out there. :D :D

Because Classic Pred had both in movie take a closer look... IMO

Whe he puts mask on its not BD Berserker knocks it off then it is BD... As I remember you could be right though... I havent watched the Blu Ray in a while...

Its BD when hes putting it on. Theres a bit where he raises his head and the caster at the same time and you have a close up shot of his face through the damage

Even if there is no non BD ver in movie Id rather have a full mask option then anthor Pred Skull... IMO

Classic6.png

Classic3.png

Classic8.png

Id rather have both :(

BUT im glad the none BD is included with this set than the skull and the bio be an exclusive.

Because you just know the super skull is going to be a heap cheaper to buy than the non BD bio on ebay seperate.

I like to have the mask look on all my preds so non bd would look better here too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back