Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Are you going to harvest the necklace and trophy bandoleers off of your original Predator Sam?

When do you guys thing we will actually have this figure in hand? 6 months? A Year?

And overall, on average how long it will take for other newly revealed figures as well?

That's the plan, but I'm not 100% sure. What about you Ben?

I have two of the original Predator and I'll probably just keep them intact to be honest. I'd prefer to see if somebody sells custom parts for people to add to this figure. It's a safe bet that there's definitely going to be a market for that kind of thing with fans of the original movie.

I have two of the original Predator and I'll probably just keep them intact to be honest. I'd prefer to see if somebody sells custom parts for people to add to this figure. It's a safe bet that there's definitely going to be a market for that kind of thing with fans of the original movie.

I'm sure people are already in the midst of making conversion kits :lecture

When do you guys thing we will actually have this figure in hand? 6 months? A Year?

And overall, on average how long it will take for other newly revealed figures as well?

I hope in about 3-4 months. I gotta save up, too much stuff comin out i want.

i was told the Hot Toys direct Version will be available by the end of November.

Well that would be great for me, because I've got zero interest in that as an exclusive and could just order through BBTS or something. The fewer references to that movie, the better. In fact, I'll probably toss the BD helmet and holograms in the trash right after I open the figure :hi5:

:lol

:hi5::1-1:

found this pic over at osw looking better and beter

DSC01872.jpg

DSC01875.jpg

Design wise the battle damaged mask with eye showing is a cool idea. Maybe it would have worked better in the film if they had a unique Predator design wearing it as apposed to something with have seen before. One of the super Preds could have worn it and it would have been better. Trying to re-create the original Predator design in a film 23 years on was either going to be successful or fail. Personally I think they failed to deliver.

a few but nothing we havent seen loving the close up of the classic predator.

Gotta love that NECA pose hand. :lol

And, do you think both bios will light up?

Yay! Lar'ja got the Holograms he asked for! :yess:

I'm really tempted to get two of these which I never do but I want a bd version & one to convert in to a P1. It's going to be tough though with everything coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back