Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

I dont care if the non damaged bio is film accurate i want it anyway.

Ill have a BD P1.

Maybe the chest armor is divided only because this is a prototype and they're still working out the kinks? Hey, remember how many HT figures we've seen on convention displays with putty holding different pieces together? :lol

It's clear NECA's 1/4 P1 has influenced HT's work here, so let's hope NECA puts out a P2 and P2 Elder. Get everyone to bump up their game as much as possible.

I'm starting to like the new head sculpt alot more. Shadow looks great over in his thread and I'm guessing Classic is similar to him.

Classic will make for some great snaps in the garden.:D

Maybe the chest armor is divided only because this is a prototype and they're still working out the kinks? Hey, remember how many HT figures we've seen on convention displays with putty holding different pieces together? :lol

It's clear NECA's 1/4 P1 has influenced HT's work here, so let's hope NECA puts out a P2 and P2 Elder. Get everyone to bump up their game as much as possible.

Id consider getting a P2 and Elder if HT re-does them, otherwise I have no interest in spending $600-$900 for those Preds.

It's clear NECA's 1/4 P1 has influenced HT's work here
what a beautiful word you have used - "influence".
really sounds better than "lame stealing", thought that is what it actually should be named.

what a beautiful word you have used - "influence".
really sounds better than "lame stealing", thought that is what it actually should be named.

Lame stealing? Its not even the same Predator. Neca Predator looks great but in my case i collect 1/6, so this is the best option for 1/6 collectors.

i NEED official pics :gah:

The more photos I see, the more excited I get! This figure will be my first Predator :D

Lame stealing? Its not even the same Predator. Neca Predator looks great but in my case i collect 1/6, so this is the best option for 1/6 collectors.

i NEED official pics :gah:

Well yeah I agree. I'm not quite sure how HT can be said to have been influenced by or 'stolen' anything from NECA here. Its only the natural course of things that this figure was going to be better than the HT P1. Theres nothing that says to me ''oh they must have looked at the NECA figure for that'' - not saying they didn't either - afterall they have been known to look at other company's figures. I just see nothing specific to prove that here.

Official specs need to go up soon! It's killing me, waiting isn't a strong aprt.

Official specs need to go up soon! It's killing me, waiting isn't a strong aprt.

That's just all those hormones wreaking havoc on your body :lol

And the good news, that doesn't slow down until you're about 30 :horror

Just seeing that he's got the undamaged helmet. Awesome. Was an automatic buy either way, but this just makes it an even more automatic buy. Hopefully that isn't the Ex. like it was for the P1 version.

Just seeing that he's got the undamaged helmet. Awesome. Was an automatic buy either way, but this just makes it an even more automatic buy. Hopefully that isn't the Ex. like it was for the P1 version.

I think it's about 90% certain that the Super Pred skull will be an exclusive piece.

I think the skull is exclusive for sideshow because it is do toy hunters.

Well that would be great for me, because I've got zero interest in that as an exclusive and could just order through BBTS or something. The fewer references to that movie, the better. In fact, I'll probably toss the BD helmet and holograms in the trash right after I open the figure :hi5:

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back