Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be duely noted that Spike Lee tried to sue Spike TV for the use of the word 'spike'....which i hope should illustrate how intelligent Spike Lee is.

:slap

The whole Django figure thing makes me as mad as hell!

Same here. I never thought a thing like that could happen.. :gah:

Well I was never interested in them but really appreciated how well they were made and their amazing likeness. I just see it as a waste of art. :thud:

Exactly, I always argue that the collectibles from Hot Toys, Sideshow and Enterbay are a work of art.. aimed at adults for display purposes. Not toys aimed at children. So why they decided to cancel the Enterbay figures as well is beyond me.. :slap

Just checked out BBTS site, and now they are only taking preorders for SUB standard ones. I also contacted SS and they gave me the same robotic message of "shipping in August, subject to Hot Toys announcement" ???????????????

I don't get it, one picture from SDCC and no pics of Bale's head and then leave us hanging! WTF is up with that?

Just checked out BBTS site, and now they are only taking preorders for SUB standard ones. I also contacted SS and they gave me the same robotic message of "shipping in August, subject to Hot Toys announcement" ???????????????

I don't get it, one picture from SDCC and no pics of Bale's head and then leave us hanging! WTF is up with that?

I doubt August/Sept- more like Oct-Dec ..I think it's not ready yet

I doubt August/Sept- more like Oct-Dec ..I think it's not ready yet
I just preordered one more from BBTS and now it goes back to the Standard instead of the Sub standard that I mentioned just an hour ago.

Looking on ebay, there is one available for preorder from someone in Japan wanting $833.00 WOW!!!!!!!!! Can you say price GOUGE!:cuckoo:

I just preordered one more from BBTS and now it goes back to the Standard instead of the Sub standard that I mentioned just an hour ago.

Looking on ebay, there is one available for preorder from someone in Japan wanting $833.00 WOW!!!!!!!!! Can you say price GOUGE!:cuckoo:

A fool and his money are soon parted......................:lol

Thats ridiculous. Lol I seen one on ebay for 630 plus shipping a week ago. I even send the guy a message saying your crazy for asking that price. When pre orders were still going for 430 from bbts.

Hey does anyone know if BBTS boxes the 1/4 scale HT figures like the 1/6 ones?I never ordered a high-end 1/4 scale figure through them before and was curious!^_^

Hey does anyone know if BBTS boxes the 1/4 scale HT figures like the 1/6 ones?I never ordered a high-end 1/4 scale figure through them before and was curious!^_^

I orederd my batman and joker from them. I believe it's double boxed like other figures. I know they came in pristine shape. So did my endo. Bbts is one of the best.

Exactly, I always argue that the collectibles from Hot Toys, Sideshow and Enterbay are a work of art.. aimed at adults for display purposes. Not toys aimed at children. So why they decided to cancel the Enterbay figures as well is beyond me.. :slap

Might be more of a legal issue or that they are just too offensive for the public to have, not so much of a children's toy thing. The Irony with that though is that the movie is still allowed to be release, despite all the controversy surrounding it which evidently is why I assume these figures are banned. :cuckoo:

When you think that will be released??? I paid it in June, I'm losing hope to arrive in September...:impatient::impatient:

I kinda know what you mean mate but I still love a good 1:6 figure!! Even though I love 1:4!

Yep, Robocop would be a good bet...unless HT come out of nowhere with a 1:4 like Dutch or something!

Well, HT put together a 1:4 team especially, so I'm hoping they've got a few surprises up their sleeve! Maybe the 1/4 T1 Police-Shoot Out Arnold will get released first?

With 1/6, you can still appreciate the character design - and you get much more posing options. Plus you get pieces like ED-209 for variety. I've had to stop myself a few times from pulling the trigger...but I just know I'll regret spending £210 on a Predator, only for the 1/4 to come out at £330!!

Yeah neither can I, they look too much action figure toys now. Not that I have anything against toys, because I still plan on buying some 1/6 figures because I like to satisfy my inner child, since those are the figures I wanted ever since I was a little kid. :yess:

Also 1/6th scale have their advantages as it is more easier to create dioramas for them. Not I am interested in doing that but do respect the work others do with their custom dioramas.

Nevertheless, I am slowing getting out of 1/6 scale and will eventually be completely out of them, as far as collecting new ones go.

Yeah well one good thing about these is that there is less of them so there are less items to resist. :lol

Hmm right now that is just a rumor right? Although EB did have that as logo for 2013 license release figures list. :dunno

Glad to hear I'm not the only one!! Since I got Arnold from EB, it's nearly killed the scale for me. I agree on the variety/display options though...if I had a 1/6 collection, i'd go to town on acrylic risers, lighting and everything else. As it stands, I've only got Ghost Rider...displayed in his box!

can somebody give me a link for SS regular version waitlist, i hate how there sight is now. you use to just type in any item and everything would pop up,whats avail., waitlist, sold out . now once something is sold out it disappears from there sight. or maybe im doing something wrong.how dom you find there waitlist on items now?

Get it people!

I just ordered one more of these from BBTS. Mostly out of OCD. I have two standard coming from them, and this last one says SUB standard. Has anyone ordered a Substandard item from BBTS and had good luck with them. In the fine line, it says the figure will be perfect, but the box might have scuffs dings, just wondering if anyone has any comments?

I just ordered one more of these from BBTS. Mostly out of OCD. I have two standard coming from them, and this last one says SUB standard. Has anyone ordered a Substandard item from BBTS and had good luck with them. In the fine line, it says the figure will be perfect, but the box might have scuffs dings, just wondering if anyone has any comments?

I received "substandard" stuff from them- looked like new perfect to me

I received "substandard" stuff from them- looked like new perfect to me
Thanks, that's a sigh of relief. I am hoping to open the substandard one for my display case with my TDKR full scale cowl, and then tucking away the other two to be left in their factory sealed boxes up in my closet! I had 14 DX 02's and 9 of the DX 12 but after seeing this figure, I sold them all!:cuckoo:

I have just a little bit of OCD!

Back