Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone able to shop the neutral faceplate onto the headsculpt that we saw at Comic Con 2013? I was wondering what the headsculpt would look like with the normal mouth.

A little tricky as I couldn't get a pic of the closed mouth at quite the right angle,
but gives you an idea at least. Think it should look cool...

ot7u.jpg

Well looking at pictures of the DX12 from SDCC '12, the head and eyes look a lot better than what we got...

Yeah they do look better but that could be their proto which always looks better than the actual final production figures.I HOPE your right Platty!!^_^

Well if it doesn't come out looking like the SDCC pics or better. Then I'm probably gonna back out on this guy. No need for a bigger version of the DX12.

A little tricky as I couldn't get a pic of the closed mouth at quite the right angle,

ot7u.jpg

Doesn't look like Bale but it doesn't look weird looking overall, despite that it is photo shopped. It looks like a normal person.

I would still buy it if it looked like this.

Who wants to bet HT pulls a bait and switch and the final release has giant googly eyes again?

They better not, it is the reason why I have still not pre ordered this. Can't decide whether I should or not yet. :banghead

Well looking at pictures of the DX12 from SDCC '12, the head and eyes look a lot better than what we got...

Really? I never knew this, as I always thought it looked awful do u have any pics?

According to Mother's Basement they'll have Batman in stock between September 30th - October 7th. Please let it be true. :pray:

ot7u.jpg

Doesn't look like Bale but it doesn't look weird looking overall, despite that it is photo shopped. It looks like a normal person.

Yes it does. :lol

I'm sure that photoshop has very little in common with what the actual face plate will look like.

Now October 30th ? That would be something if I get this exactly 1 year later from the DX12. I got that in November last year.

ot7u.jpg

Not for nothing but i see CB in this PIC.!I know that this is shopped but it looks GREAT and i can only imagine how much better it would look in person!It's obvious by looking at this that the cowl(eyes including)has been reworked.:clap

In person at sdcc this looked amazing...they have to have made this even better with the delays now!

Back