Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Enterbay Batman and I can see why most of you stayed clear from him, a lot of issues. Thank God I kept this on preorder.

A little tricky as I couldn't get a pic of the closed mouth at quite the right angle,
but gives you an idea at least. Think it should look cool...

ot7u.jpg

Just wish the bottom of the cowl was a little more 'full.' It just looks so strangely narrow. Once someone posted the comparison pic to the real movie version I just couldn't unsee it.

Hey pturtle what QC issues came with your EB Bats?^_^

Broken belt, one of the magnets for the cowl were broken, and dented gauntlets were the ones I remember off the top of my head haha. I will be returning him to bbts and get the QS001.

Yeah it seems thats way!SORRY to hear of QC issues with the figure!I THANK GOD that my Batman and Joker came with no QC issues!Well at least with BBTS you don't have to worry about them giving you a hard time for a refund.GOOD LUCK my friend!^_^

Yeah it seems thats way!SORRY to hear of QC issues with the figure!I THANK GOD that my Batman and Joker came with no QC issues!Well at least with BBTS you don't have to worry about them giving you a hard time for a refund.GOOD LUCK my friend!^_^

Thats great to hear. Looks like my detolf will only have one batman in it.

Broken belt, one of the magnets for the cowl were broken, and dented gauntlets were the ones I remember off the top of my head haha. I will be returning him to bbts and get the QS001.

Is it me or does BBTS seem to have all the crappy EB batmans?

Sure does seem that way. My first one from them was awful!!!

Damn! I just put in an order for the 1/4 Enterbay Batman from BBTS after convincing myself that I didn't need this one. :slap

Tuhis is a damn fine figure don't let folks scare you away from it.. I've had 3 with no issues at all... I just received my fourth and that was fine too.. 2 were from BBTS...and two from Enterbay... sold 3 and kept 1.

does BBTS ever ship there hot toys in the hot toys shipper box, i have got a few from them and there out of the shipper box and into there own shipping box. do they actually go to the trouble and take them out of the box to ship and why?

Damn! I just put in an order for the 1/4 Enterbay Batman from BBTS after convincing myself that I didn't need this one. :slap

You can ask anyone here, I thought the enter bay figure was the better looking figure but as soon as I got it in hand I was extremely disappointed. I thought I was going to love it. But I will be returning that and getting the QS001. It will be the only 1/4 figure I will be getting.

does BBTS ever ship there hot toys in the hot toys shipper box, i have got a few from them and there out of the shipper box and into there own shipping box. do they actually go to the trouble and take them out of the box to ship and why?

I've gotten tons of hot toys from Bbts and they've always come in the sideshow shipper and then inside a bigger box with bubble wrap. Love their shipping.

Back