Hot Toys DX46: Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T-800 (Battle Damaged Version 2.0)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that would be cool. Missed opportunity. Since the Inart joker reveal, I don’t even check the price for getting these in the US. $800-$900 is too rich for my blood. HT offerings, even for artisans are more in my price range. I am hoping that an artisan terminator is eminent and what is more deserving.

Official pics are up. Real leather jackets and pants. New headsculpts as well

IMG_3555.jpeg

IMG_3556.jpeg

IMG_3557.jpeg

It looks...I'll wait for a-dev's opinion. :impatient:
a-dev would like to get P.'s opinion :lol

I'm glad that it's new sculpts. Detail in general is better than DX13. I'm concerned it might still have the same 'wide face' thing that DX13 had but I could be wrong.

The endoskeleton parts are unfortunately still over-bloodied and are not standing out as much as they should. Would have liked to see chrome there. Once again it doesn't appear to be.

And the grenades are the same inaccurate ones as on DX10 and 13. Too small and too close together in the bandolier.

So not without criticisms but certainly anyone who doesn't have DX13 should buy it and I probably still will aswell.

Last edited:
a-dev would like to get P.'s opinion :lol

I'm glad that it's new sculpts. Detail in general is better than DX13. I'm concerned it might still have the same 'wide face' thing that DX13 had but I could be wrong.

The endoskeleton parts are unfortunately still over-bloodied and are not standing out as much as they should. Would have liked to see chrome there. Once again it doesn't appear to be.

And the grenades are the same inaccurate ones as on DX10 and 13. Too small and too close together in the bandolier.

So not without criticisms but certainly anyone who doesn't have DX13 should buy it and I probably still will aswell.
Do you think it's worth getting if you have the DX13?

There are a few noticeable issues. Considering I have the PT/KP Studio sculpt, I might be being overly picky. I did order it.

Do you think it's worth getting if you have the DX13?
Well I mentioned that I probably will - but that's because I'm a Terminator obsessive. For people less obsessive but who already have DX13, hmmm.

These are improvements that I can see in these pics - HT have gotten better at doing moving eyes so those look very realistic at least at prototype stage. And the hair detail looks much improved - it was pretty basic on DX13, almost like an afterthought. But it looks beautifully done in those first closeups Gipetto0812 posted.

Everything else looks kinda the same and you're talking about do you want the Teargas launcher and that new base.....

Back