Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Is that a one-off or can more than one person use it?

Not really sure, i just got it in my email a few days back. If its a one time offer its to late i already used it on a joker :rotfl

I just want this and Joker no need for the other costume for me. Now to find this for the right price.

Besides the manboobs, the Medicoms suit looks more detailed than the HT. At least in the legs area.

Besides the manboobs, the Medicoms suit looks more detailed than the HT. At least in the legs area.

A HUGE selling point for HT over Medi for me, the legs are my least favorite element of the suit design.

Medicom's looks to capture the silhouette of Batman in this suit better, Hot Toys looks to take a questionable costume design and make a stunning figure out of it. It's like the new HT Begins vs. Tak Bats debate, if you want film accurracy, get Medi-TDK, if you want a badass figure, get HT-TDK.

dammit! I wanted to stay consistent with hot toys..

4530956104249_image.jpg

but this looks alot better...

medicom has the cowl down to the finest detail.. the nose indentations the smaller opening.. perfect!! I think Hot TOys already changed the shoulder plates.. they seem smaller.

thanks mike, it seems that HT has changed the shoulder plates.. but I'm not too happy with the color scheme.. I kind of get a Batman and Robin vibe from it.

The Medi chest design pattern looks wrong in those pics.. I've seen the suit... there is a (material difference) to texture and color on the chest plate.

The Medi chest design pattern looks wrong in those pics.. I've seen the suit... there is a (material difference) to texture and color on the chest plate.

yeah your right about that.. but most of the time it cannot be noticed... HT figure colour contrast is too bright..

Unless the HT figure undergoes any changes.. Ill be picking up 2 of these medicoms and chucking out the 2 Ht dk suit i ordered( not before owning it for a while of course:lol) and IF( major point for me) this medi bats is close to scale with the HT dk line

Howard told some guy last week they made some improvements to it. Shoulder pads smaller, neck area tweaked too I think...

Yeah I read that.. the parts he sad would be changed are shoulderpads and cowl since he was aware they were innaccurate and that the cowl displayed at the toy show was created for approval before they got the rights to the license. something like that.. i really hope HT makes the changes.. But with the release date in august i just dont see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back