Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're going to have to kitbash quite a few SWAT troops, MF!

And I wonder if anyone will outfit their HT Batman with some custom Bat-sonar lenses. That'd be cool.

Why bother, HT'll just make a variant and get ya to spend another $150 :lol

As for the SWAT, I wouldn't want any other than for my photos, so I won't waste any money, but whatever I do use, the feeling of the shots will still reflect the feeling of the movie scene, perhaps my Star Wars Endor Troops are game for some action.

Nice pic this is the one to have IMO.

tdk1iz0.jpg

Yesssssssssss i love you hot toys!! I can barely make it out but i see the nose indentations!! I love you hot toys!! They listen they listen they listen!!!!

Why bother, HT'll just make a variant and get ya to spend another $150 :lol

As for the SWAT, I wouldn't want any other than for my photos, so I won't waste any money, but whatever I do use, the feeling of the shots will still reflect the feeling of the movie scene, perhaps my Star Wars Endor Troops are game for some action.

Funny. I've already got a HT swat figure and plan to pick up a few more. I just bought a full size Gotham SWAT patch I plan on shrinking and placing on the figures, too. Crazy I know, but could be cool. Hopefully they do a Jim Gordon figure, too, and I can swap heads :)

Anyone know if Hot Toys has a booth at Comic Con? Cannot wait to see these in person.

No, their liason at SDCC is Sideshow, but since Sideshow can't distribute these, you won't see them at the con, unless somehow DC already has them and has a booth, but that might be too fast.

Dammit, my internet connection's so screwed up.

I haven't been able to load those new pics since yesterday! I can't even see what improvements they've made! Not on this board, not even on the Toy World board!

It's torture! I'm gonna find some thugs to beat up and slam their heads against the wall! :banghead

Dammit, my internet connection's so screwed up.

I haven't been able to load those new pics since yesterday! I can't even see what improvements they've made! Not on this board, not even on the Toy World board!

It's torture! I'm gonna find some thugs to beat up and slam their heads against the wall! :banghead

I believe only the headsculpt has been updated, everything else looks pretty much the same. If you look at the opening around the mouth it is now more narrow and comes straight down. The older sculpt has a wider opening with curvature instead of a straight line. Anyone see anything else? The shoulder pads still look the same size to me.

OEEE YEAH, this looks more like it :) :) :)

shoulder pads CHECK
mouth area CHECK
legs detail CHECK

looks okay to me, now I wonder If I can still pre order hmm...

I believe only the headsculpt has been updated, everything else looks pretty much the same. If you look at the opening around the mouth it is now more narrow and comes straight down. The older sculpt has a wider opening with curvature instead of a straight line. Anyone see anything else? The shoulder pads still look the same size to me.

Thanks darren1228, I was just going off what Riko posted a few pages back. Pictures still aren't loading! What's up with that?! :confused:

My internet connection is starting to peez me off! :mad:

I'm excited to be getting BB Batman but I want the TDK one more.....:(

I can't wait for TDK Batman to ship, I have TDK and BB Batman and Joker on order, thinking maybe should've skipped BB Batman and gone for a Batpod or something.

Oh well

This looks good until I saw the medi DK. But with HT, we can always count on the final product being very close to the prototype. Medi on the other hand...

Or maybe I will just wait for HT version 2 cause we know they will do it. This release is still missing a few items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back