Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (New Costume)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20080802_5d16f39cffe9a54237a564fQJvV3Popf.jpg

20080802_c6e53dc71d440f807a12bzYgnjAt7sTk.jpg

Ships next month! :rock

He looks very very very very very great...I bet with the new costume, batman can be posed in any way possible

Agreed, i didnt want it at first, and was happy with my original batman, but i've got one on preorder now, its a must have imho, it keeps with the whole 'modern but classic' touch of the dark knight, and you need him next to a heath ledger joker for sure!

awesome new pics!!!!! looks amazing, and i agree with Morbach, pics keep getting better and better. only thing i'm not sure on yet is the shorter cape...

Surely the cape isn't like that in the film? it's almost Superman Returns small now...

Surely the cape isn't like that in the film? it's almost Superman Returns small now...

Strange, in other images the cape is long as it should be....

In the image it also looks like they might have folded his cape up and pinned it.

What's up with the cowl? Are they fixing it or not? The figure looks gud don't get me wrong but it's just not right. AND I don't want to have tobuy another Batman/Bruce figure so i can put the movie accurate head on it i.e Bank Robber Joker.

I think the mouth part of the cowl is wrong and i still see the BB cowl in there for some reason and it should not look that way, i think the eyes are off a bit aswell..maybe the cowl needs smaller openings on the eyes?.

The mouth area on the cowl in the movie is narrower

I think the mouth part of the cowl is wrong and i still see the BB cowl in there for some reason and it should not look that way, i think the eyes are off a bit aswell..maybe the cowl needs smaller openings on the eyes?.

Hot Toys has updated the cowl sculpt, giving it a narrower mouth opening so it looks more like the TDK version instead of the BB cowl.

There's a couple pictures of the newly sculpted cowl hiding somewhere in this thread, but since it's 96 pages long, I'm not going to bother looking for it.

Does someone have that pic on hand?

Strange, in other images the cape is long as it should be....

In the image it also looks like they might have folded his cape up and pinned it.

the cape almost looks folded back in those pics....

This figure looks kick-@ss as it is. I've already pre-ordered and wouldn't mind it as it is. But wouldn't hurt if they fixed the cowl to be more movie accurate. No issues with the cape here.

Longer cape = extra weight, think the wires won't be able to hold the extra weight up.

Then again, I don't have any figures with wire in them, so I can't comment on how strong the wires are.

I believe the Sideshow Jedi/Sith 12inch figures have wires in the cloaks? What are those like? I don't own any although I have considered getting one or two before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back