Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i know this has been brought up before, but is Toy2 going to be the best place to get these? What other retailers will sell these? bigbadtoystore?

I'd say Toys2 or BBTS will be competitive, though if you're thinking BBTS, you're best to order as soon as they offer, once the film gets more popular with theatrical release I guarantee they'll hike the price.

For those concerned with the expression on Joker, it may not be the only head, they may do multiple like Cannibal Jack.

The Begins suit figure just looks fantastic, visually perfect to me, my only reservations are quality of the cape and articulation, but design is amazing.

Although the Joker doesn't look like Ledger at all, it's pretty creepy and a great representation of the character! I'll get them both for sure.

For those concerned with the expression on Joker, it may not be the only head, they may do multiple like Cannibal Jack.

The Begins suit figure just looks fantastic, visually perfect to me, my only reservations are quality of the cape and articulation, but design is amazing.

I hope so Maul!! But knowing Hot Toys they may wait and do a second version. :banghead
I can see it already: Hot Toys MMS DTK Joker miling version

I hope so Maul!! But knowing Hot Toys they may wait and do a second version. :banghead

Tough to say, but I do think Ledger's Joker will be similar to Jack Sparrow in that there are a wide range of expressions, all of which would make for good figure sculpts, so I could see them treating him the same way.

Looks like its time to unload the original Begins figure... this one may be the best version yet :rock

Did that in December, got 190 for it. Now I may be selling my Taks.:D

This Joker is quite sick to me. We really haven't seen many pics but I am guessing the sculpt is quite similar to the Bust. It will be an amazing sculpt (for repaint) and with THIS outfit, it just gonna be nuts.

The Bats looks very close to a reissue figure to me. Again, need to see the improvements better, poseability issues, etc.

which will be announced the DAY AFTER the original joker sells out...

Nah, people could cancel, it'll be a month after they ship and everyone's taken them out of the boxes and tweaked them beyond a return or a good secondary market sell.

Re: Hot Toys Dark Knight & Joker pics already up

they look so awesome!!! batman looks a THOUSAND times better than Hot Toys first attempt. Joker looks great too. yes, not best face sculpt, but still damn fine and awesome outfit.

Batman looks the same.. Diferent and better head sculp and paint aps..nothing else new :(

I figured the Batman would be a reissue. At this early a date, no way they could have that new suit ready in time. Saves me a ton, so all I need is that Joker. Easy!
Clothes on the Joker look nice. Funny how they hide both Batman's chin (so we can't see if it's a new sculpt yet or not) and Joker's shirt and tie. That is the first thing I was looking for, and they obscure both. Interesting.
Joker head is ok. Not dead on, but nice. Repainted, and it is there. In some ways, I like Josh's head better. But this one will be a nice variant, and yeah, we can hope that HT does multiple expressions. Hold on for that in future.

All in all, not bad. Nice attire on Joker is all I see that's truly new.

Back