Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another look, as those pics are too far back....

78dl8.jpg

hottoys05162006510x680iw6.jpg

I am scrutinizing here, but I hope the colors are a tad muted. Of course, that can be customed...but not bad. Glad you guys that don't have the HT Batman can get one now. He is the best one to me. Always has been.

I am scrutinizing here, but I hope the colors are a tad muted. Of course, that can be customed...but not bad. Glad you guys that don't have the HT Batman can get one now. He is the best one to me. Always has been.

HT's photos can be a bit muted and unflattering as far as colors and contrast in light sometimes, I found that with Rambo 3, but knowing their quality, I'm sure these will be tops.

Like the hair sculpt. Very fine detail there. Like the loose bits. I still wish someone would make him with a fuller head of hair, longer slightly, but it is ok. The fine lines are astonishing!

This Joker is gonna sell out so fast it's not funny.

Yep. That you can count on.
IF, you can get more than one (and I bet all the flippers of the world are out there salivating as we speak) then this one will be a HIGH price resell fast. Put your kids through college. :lol

WOW WOW WOW! Joker looks great, aside from the practially missing black makeup around the eyes. The hair also looks good! The sculpt looks better than the bust, so I'm happy. Can't wait to order him.

Batman is probabaly a pass, but I'll probably order him anyway.

Wow! Joker looks awesome!
What sucks though, is that Hot Toys keeps slapping collectors in the face. While I think it's great for people who missed on the First release of the BB figure, it sucks for us who got them, same thing with Superman, Predator 2 and Wolf...oh well...I'll get the Joer for sure though! :banana

I know! Now we're all going to be high-strung waiting for them to go up for presale.

It's a good thing Carman and Eric like me/us. :D

I think the Joker sculpt is far better than some of us are giving him credit for. Betcha Yulli nailed it. I totally see Heath... may just need a tweak eye area repaint, we'll see.

I don't get to say it so often so.....I told you so that the first Bats would be the BB. :D

They look great and I will be watching Toys2 repeatedly to get these ordered but even more I'll be watching eBay.

Back